Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 134

Thread: Lee Priest would shit all over the 212

  1. #1

    Default Lee Priest would shit all over the 212

    Little Throwback Friday for ya.

    Just came across his posing vid of the Mr Olympia 1999. Just look at his structure conditioning. It's insane.
    The detail, roundness and grainyness of his physique is incredible. Shame they had no Mr Olympia 212 in that time.
    He would be the champ for a long time.


  2. #2

    Default

    Lee Priest is the greatest short man bodybuilder of all time. Opinion? Yes. But take any picture of any short man at his best and put it next to Lee at his, hard to argue against him.

  3. #3
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,036
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarPump View Post
    Lee Priest is the greatest short man bodybuilder of all time. Opinion? Yes. But take any picture of any short man at his best and put it next to Lee at his, hard to argue against him.
    Shawn Ray???
    I stop me....no one else does.

  4. #4

    Default

    you must of forgot about a guy named shawn ray

  5. #5
    Mass Monster buffguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,340

    Default

    Easier said than done. Plus he was way over 212lbs in this video.

  6. #6

    Default

    Danny padilla

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRJohnson View Post
    Shawn Ray???
    nah..put a side by side pic of him and shawn ray at there best...lee takes it
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

  8. #8

    Default

    Well in a recent vid he told that he would diet down to about 95 kilos for a competition. That would put him around the 209/210 lbs mark.

    Dont know how heavy shawn was during competition but he might have been a little heavier. Isnt shawn like 1 or 2 inches bigger?

  9. #9

    Default

    i honestly don't believe he would beat flex. at the very least it would be a good comparison. flex has the same level of development, but flex comes in shredded to the bone every time. lee was known to be watery and significantly less hard in the legs. not to take anything away from lee, but i just don't believe it would be as simple as handing him the trophy upon arrival
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

  10. #10
    Bro Scientist bodybuilder23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golds
    Posts
    4,580
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I would like to see priest being compared to kevin english. That would be a close one. Also flex

  11. #11
    Iron Addict ritch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder23 View Post
    I would like to see priest being compared to kevin english. That would be a close one. Also flex
    was a good chuckle, Kevin is just the guy for others to feel good about themselves when being compared to, lol!

  12. #12
    Forum Judge Jude2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    7,599

    Default

    He did look awesome in 1999.

  13. #13
    Bro Scientist bodybuilder23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golds
    Posts
    4,580
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ritch View Post
    was a good chuckle, Kevin is just the guy for others to feel good about themselves when being compared to, lol!
    Kevin is much bigger. Has a wider frame and superior shoulder to waist ratio

  14. #14
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,514
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Plus he was way over 212lbs in this video.
    Lee never competed with more than 220 lbs.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    621
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Easier said than done. Plus he was way over 212lbs in this video.
    No. Lee was under 212lbs in this video, for sure. The heaviest Shawn Ray competed at was 212lbs he said. Shawn Ray was bigger and taller than Lee.

  16. #16

    Default

    Worth mentioning,all things considered.

  17. #17
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,686
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littleben View Post
    i honestly don't believe he would beat flex. at the very least it would be a good comparison. flex has the same level of development, but flex comes in shredded to the bone every time. lee was known to be watery and significantly less hard in the legs. not to take anything away from lee, but i just don't believe it would be as simple as handing him the trophy upon arrival
    Totally agree. Flex would beat Lee. He had a poor chest and back.....Flex is still improving and only 30 years old.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •