Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marcus "Comet" Haley getting ready for Phoenix Pro

Default Marcus "Comet" Haley getting ready for Phoenix Pro

Looks very good this far out !!! if none of the bigger name shows up after the O and legs are decent then Marcus has legit chance to qualify for 2015 Olympia ,hope his heart issue is fine and wish him the best !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could have swore that he retired...

It is still early, we do not know the full list. Champion qualifies to compete in the Arnold, is a novelty.

Banned

Didn't he retire due to health reasons only a few months ago? Heart related was it?

Seems like suicide coming back???

Banned

Here we go, January this year. He announced his retirement on Facebook: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...nt-on-Facebook

He has health problems, very very average body and still doing professional bodybuilding? He must be very wise man...

these bodybuilders have some serious issues. they have no life outside the gym thats why so many come back. might no be the case with marcus, but its very true for a lot of former pros who cant seem to move on.

I hope he is ok and he looks great. Damn why you fools need to be so negative all the time?
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    I hope he is ok and he looks great. Damn why you fools need to be so negative all the time?
    X2 I'm glad to see him back I hope Marcus is healthy .One of few non-MD pros that used to post here

Dude is never going to win a show or place anywhere near the top at any big show..

Some guys just have their own death wish..

why risk it?

Mike Matarazzo RIP..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Dude is never going to win a show or place anywhere near the top at any big show..

Some guys just have their own death wish..

why risk it?

Mike Matarazzo RIP..
    For the love of it. Kind of like how these crazy ass people go out and do back flips on motor cross bikes. They put themselves at risk of injury or death, because they love the thrill.
    I stop me....no one else does.

dumb move on his part he probably can't handle getting small and looking average so he is still most likely on steroids and likely decided to do a show FFS he should just get over it he will never do well in bodybuilding and just move on with his life before he ends up dead

I hope he dont do it.He was a good bodybuilder 5 years ago but his time is over.Also with heart issues.Way better for him to just stay big and be in the industry and sell steroids,do diet plans etch,Anyway I hope for good health for him

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I hope he dont do it.He was a good bodybuilder 5 years ago but his time is over.Also with heart issues.Way better for him to just stay big and be in the industry and sell steroids,do diet plans etch,Anyway I hope for good health for him
    Lol

"if none of the bigger name shows up after the O and legs are decent"

Looks tight and the belly looks great.

Didn't know there were so many doctors on here! Shit if I listened to every person who told me I couldn't and shouldn't I would have never even been in the sport. Let me just put some things to bed for you all. My heart was always in good working order, it was just big...the left ventrical. My ejection fraction was above average and has been from the start. What this was cause by was high blood pressure that I knew nothing about. My father carries the sickle cell trait and my sister has the illness full blown. My red blood cells are small which from a bodybuilding stand point is good. lol My left Vent was 2.2 cm now since we have been on BP meds its down to 1.6. 1.4 is normal. Zero blockage and all fuctions are good. I have a great job making great money..my reason for doing the show is simply put I fucking love bodybuilding and I will go out on my own accord. I ask that you respect that please. People do all kinds of sports that are not healthy....NASCAR,Motocross, MMA, just to name a few. we are gonna die at some point so don't judge me for do what the hell I wanna do. I do have family and I take that into consideration trust me. At the end of the day Im gonna do me. Thanks for all the feedback
    Marcus "The Comet" Haley
    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast