Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Wolf Beats Heath - by Peter McGough

Default How Wolf Beats Heath - by Peter McGough

Dennis will need to be on point for 2 days and Phil off by a bit to possibly overtake him..

Don't forget the wild card Ramy with his size factor..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Nice! Thanks Pete!

Go Wolf!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

A Ripped Ramy spells big Trouble! But he has yet to come in peeled!

Heath is going to have Wolf and Dex breathing down his neck..
    Stay focused Maverick..

Heath gets better and better the more I look at him, but every multi Olympia winner has their not so good years. Haney, Dorian, Ronnie and Jay weren't totally 'on' every year. Heath hasn't had that yet. If I had to put my house on a winner right now it would still be Heath.

Wolf will do well to remain top three and could go up a spot. Kai will still probably be second. I'd place Dexter and Ramy 4/5 in no particular order, although If Ramy got shredded he could knock on the doors of 1/2/3
    D E S T R O Y

Wolf can beat Heath. He makes him look like a child when they stand side-by-side. And his rear double biceps pose shatters everyone with sheer size and width. Heath just can't touch it, so he will continue to rely on his side chest which is obviously the best side chest in the biz. But...
    W O L F R U L E S A L L
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

If Heath continues to hit condition close to his best, he's got it for years until he burns out basically. Or, gets injured, sick, etc.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    If Heath continues to hit condition close to his best, he's got it for years until he burns out basically. Or, gets injured, sick, etc.
    This sums it up, although Ramy could be his biggest threat in a couple of years.

Our king continues to receive such disrespect. He is not losing. Especially to someone who has a lat imbalance and absolutely no calves.
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

dont sleep on rhoden, i heard he was his biggest ever this offseason. he will be a candidate for top 4.

Wolf will be lucky to hold is 3rd place spot dexter is more complete then wolf minus the calves they both don't have IMO.Every time someone becomes Mr O everybody has a negative attitude towards the champ when Phil was in Kai and Wolfs position of chasing the sandow everybody loved him and said he was the future. Just my opinion but nobody will beat Phil unless he comes in off which he hasn't done yet and Ramy is this big hype and I think will let alot of people down come show time.

Muscle Head

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Our king continues to receive such disrespect. He is not losing. Especially to someone who has a lat imbalance and absolutely no calves.
    Soooooo true. As much as I'm a fan of Wolf, I don't think that he is being completely honest. I think that bringing up his erectors and his lower back are possible and would definitely help him. As far as his calves go, I think that it's a muscle tear of the inner left portion and only synthol or something like that would improve the it's look. Still, cudos to him for not resorting to that. If you look at pictures of him circa 2006, you will see what I mean about his calves. I'm going Phil, Kai, Wolf, Dexter, Rammy, Rhoden.

Default set up

the sport of bb is beening control by none conpetors. which mean ,it about them making money. this event is about the best on that day. I hope that kai. but if it not let it be or why ask them to do the show.bbing has a lot to offer the public.remember this is going nation wide, if best man don t win, bb will dry.

First place is already decided, the game starts from second to sixth.

Wolf improved a lot since he moved to the States and keep improving but He is certainly not on the same level as Phil/Kai/Dexter. These guys have a balanced physique with no weak points. He might be the tallest and the widest on stage but his unbalanced lats and week calves will hold him back to challenging for the title.

Banned

Wolf would have a real hard time beating Phil. I think Phil would have to be off, and Dennis would have to be noticeably larger and dry.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast