Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post-Win Interviews from the IFBB North Americans 2014

Default Post-Win Interviews from the IFBB North Americans 2014

wow, seems like the type of guy who would call Farah just to ask him if he can have a piece of gum...seems extreme but those are the guys who show up peeled
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

i am so tired of farrah saying the same shiit everytime his client wins.Farrah is like a car salesaman he just says what you want to hear .

This is a typical sentence from farrah he is so dedicated,it is not me who is doing the work it is him bla bla bla bla fuck off farrah

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    agree
    yep he is probably a great coach but he seems so fake.Always the same crap md dorsnt need him next to the winners it is like watching a reply of all his winner interwiews very boring.Good for dusty by the way turning pro altough I dont think he will be a impact in the pro scene( like a new brian yersky)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    i'd rather have Dennis James bring me in huge and less conditioned then have to listen to that guy
    atleast the way he preps kai we will never hear his winner interview after the olympia
    On a different note who is the worst poster at md?el spiko or cox or sacrafise?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    i am so tired of farrah saying the same shiit everytime his client wins.Farrah is like a car salesaman he just says what you want to hear .

This is a typical sentence from farrah he is so dedicated,it is not me who is doing the work it is him bla bla bla bla fuck off farrah
    Who cares...
    Don't listen to him uf you do not like him. Whatscthe problem eith you?
    Farahs guys comes in peeled and usually wins shows. That is a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    atleast the way he preps kai we will never hear his winner interview after the olympia
    On a different note who is the worst poster at md?el spiko or cox or sacrafise?
    Worst posters are
    black hole Edwards
    sorry the rest of them got sucked into his black hole
    D E S T R O Y

I'm totally blown away by that Tristen guy! Amazing potential!

Quote Originally Posted by pete6891 View Post
    I'm totally blown away by that Tristen guy! Amazing potential!
    Same. He looked phenomenal

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    Who cares...
    Don't listen to him uf you do not like him. Whatscthe problem eith you?
    Farahs guys comes in peeled and usually wins shows. That is a fact!
    i care because this is a bodybuilding site,if we wouldnt care there would be no forums to discous on genius I USED TO LIKE FARRAH.but after seing the same videos for 3 years and he says the same thing about all his athleats, lied about being a cop( who lyes about that by the way,who wants to be a cop?)And put in he hasent done shiit for kai grene in the last 3 years other than take his money

hey its the batty boys ( sorry bob I know you are not a batty boy,but this picture of you too just screams night at the roxbury)
    Last edited by a.j; August 31st, 2014 at 06:56 AM.

I agree with a.j.
    From all accounts he is a compulsive lier. It's actually an illness so I feel sorry for the guy.
    Can't stand him personally but I guess he knows what to do when it comes to advising drug protocols.
    Keep him away from the cameras though, offers no useful insight IMO.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Banned

As the person who's doing the interviews, yup, George likes to talk about his guys and I can come across cocky or whatever, but if you see him in the crowd watching his athletes compete you'll see that he's just really proud of them and he's equally upset when they don't do well. The way you see him on camera is the way he is off camera and that's just really proud of his athletes, which is why you'll Notice me smiling and just kinda laughing and shakin my head now when he says the same stuff over and over. That's just George.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    As the person who's doing the interviews, yup, George likes to talk about his guys and I can come across cocky or whatever, but if you see him in the crowd watching his athletes compete you'll see that he's just really proud of them and he's equally upset when they don't do well. The way you see him on camera is the way he is off camera and that's just really proud of his athletes, which is why you'll Notice me smiling and just kinda laughing and shakin my head now when he says the same stuff over and over. That's just George.
    that is not the point.It is easy to see he loves bodybuilding.Even if it his job you can see he cares about his athleats.The point is he says the same thing in every interview how they are doing the job not him,proud of my guys,dedicated bla bla bla.
    who cares what he thinks?we want you hear the athleats without this guy in the video s.
    when lebron james or whoever player wins the coach is not always there to steal the spotlight is he?
    George is passionate about bodybuilding that is good but he is also a liar and is not needed for every winneer interview.by the way I see you still wearing that cap?just get a hairtransplant man pitbull9 have some great tips how is the suit for the olympia going? have you bought it yet?

Banned

I can tell you that the guys that George works with are almost always the ones that pull him into the interviews. That said, trust me I know what you're saying, but what else is he supposed to say?

Anyhow, no suit for the O yet. Debating on just a nice button down or whether I'm actually gonna go out and get sport cost tailored.

Dave- get the tailored sport coat. That's what I had when I emceed. If you buy a suit it will cost $400+ to alter because you will have to buy a 54-56 and the pants will be 42s. They will have to recut the whole suit. I do not understand why clothing manufacturers don't make more stylish clothing for athletes. That's why I'm always wearing shorts and T-shirts all the time