Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Steve Kuclo's Last "Real" Leg Workout - Mr. Olympia 2014

Default Steve Kuclo's Last "Real" Leg Workout - Mr. Olympia 2014

I will try the press fst-7
    Dream big and work hard!

He is a good bodybuilder but lacks charisma. His videos don't capture my interest like wolf/branch/JoJ etc

Why are Steve's two training partners always sitting next to him at each interview, when the camera is rolling?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

he will be dwarfed by the actual contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Why are Steve's two training partners always sitting next to him at each interview, when the camera is rolling?
    why is the banana curved?

Rocky, why does it matter? He likes to have them there to chime in and be a part of the commentary also sometimes might be hard to remember the order of the workout. One that Steve values is his team and supporters and the two in that video with him are like family.

fucking haters everywhere.
    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Newmires Girl View Post
    Rocky, why does it matter? He likes to have them there to chime in and be a part of the commentary also sometimes might be hard to remember the order of the workout. One that Steve values is his team and supporters and the two in that video with him are like family.
    But they do not chime in, ever. That is why I dont understand why they sit in front of the camera the whole time.
    I get that those are his training partners and we see that all throughout the training footage, but why have them placed in front of the camera when they wont even speak a word while Kuclo does all the talking?
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

But they do not chime in, ever. That is why I dont understand why they sit in front of the camera the whole time.
    I get that those are his training partners and we see that all throughout the training footage, but why have them placed in front of the camera when they wont even speak a word while Kuclo does all the talking?
    Apparently you haven't watched the videos that closely.. there are many times that Dan talks in the videos..Regardless of all things to ask honestly WHO CARES????

He looked very flat but I'm sure they are depleting and running two a day cardio
    Can't see his lower back and abs
    But "guessing" he is super flat and a tad under conditioned

Quote Originally Posted by jfresh View Post
    He is a good bodybuilder but lacks charisma. His videos don't capture my interest like wolf/branch/JoJ etc
    Most bodybuilders are not dominant personalities. Their confidence comes from bodybuilding and was previously lacked. A lot of times charisma comes from not caring about being judged and being who you truly are and want to be. Fans are extremely judgemental and many pros have to uphold a high level of integrity and are afraid to put themselves out there for that reason. The loudmouths with "charisma" dont usually make it to the head of the line with sponsorships. Gotta be careful what you say and do.

After my big mouth and loud personality was seemingly popular last yr on video (i got one of the most hits and its still frequently brought up to me even now) im pretty sure theyr not going to give me another one lol oh well im not looking for a sponsorship anyway haha at least im me (real) even if i can be a tool sometimes
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!