Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Steve Kuclo Trains Chest 13 Days Out - Mr. Olympia 2014

Default Steve Kuclo Trains Chest 13 Days Out - Mr. Olympia 2014

is it just me or does dennis wolf look twice as crisp in his 1 week out vids? not necessarily this olympia, but as a whole. steve looks great, but i don't see any overwhelmingly apparent improvements
    instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

I thought Flex Lewis was a week behind in his 2 week out video. Sorry, but Kuclo looks more behind than that. You can do a lot in two weeks though.
    D E S T R O Y

Looks offseason - look at Dennis and Jose that's on target . Not being mean here.

Quote Originally Posted by littleben View Post
    is it just me or does dennis wolf look twice as crisp in his 1 week out vids? not necessarily this olympia, but as a whole. steve looks great, but i don't see any overwhelmingly apparent improvements
    That is why Dennis will be top 3.

Kuclo has always been a disappointment in regards to condition. He has a great physique, but in regards to condition and especially when he stands next to the other guys he will look out of shape. I really don't know what the hell it exactly is but each year its always the condition discussion.

He does have a real job outside of BBing so you gotta wonder if other things don't play a role in why he can't show up 100% like others.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I thought Flex Lewis was a week behind in his 2 week out video. Sorry, but Kuclo looks more behind than that. You can do a lot in two weeks though.
    I highly doubt you'll need to worry about flex lewis being in shape... lol

Are all the guys reading from a script or something? We hear the same bullshit from everyone.

"It's not about the weight, it's about the contraction."
    "Nothing crazy just trying to bring in the detail of the muscle."
    "[Insert arbitrary mental fortitude statement here]."

Seeing garbage like this makes me appreciate what Rob and DLB are doing with their videos. At least we get some ACTUAL insight not this useless crap justifying half repping and trying to sound intelligent.
    Last edited by goatfishtwo; September 16th, 2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: grammar

In all fairness, you can't compare many people to Dennis Wolf. W O L F R U L E S A L L.

I think Steve looks good. He's very symmetrical. Problem is, Olympia is about freak factor. Yeah, you look for symmetry, but size and condition are far more important at Olympia.

With guys like Kai, Heath, Ramy, Wolf, and even the shorter (but much more dense and mature muscle) of Dex, it's going to be impossible for Steve to get in the top 6 this year.

I think the big question mark when it comes to Steve's placing has a lot to do with Roelly's condition. We all know he'll come in huge with small legs, but if nails condition, he still beats most guys for 7th or 8th spot.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    In all fairness, you can't compare many people to Dennis Wolf. W O L F R U L E S A L L.

I think Steve looks good. He's very symmetrical. Problem is, Olympia is about freak factor. Yeah, you look for symmetry, but size and condition are far more important at Olympia.

With guys like Kai, Heath, Ramy, Wolf, and even the shorter (but much more dense and mature muscle) of Dex, it's going to be impossible for Steve to get in the top 6 this year.

I think the big question mark when it comes to Steve's placing has a lot to do with Roelly's condition. We all know he'll come in huge with small legs, but if nails condition, he still beats most guys for 7th or 8th spot.
    Roelly's legs are not small, at all. Like not even in the slightest. Side shots his hamstrings hang to the ground and his quads look full from the front. His legs are not the "sweepiest", but his quads, hams and overall look to his legs are all impressive. I expect Roelly to come in and be a darkhorse for top 6.