Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Thread: Testing questing

Nobody

Default Testing questing

So my job just implemented mandatory testing, I can get a straight answer on how far the testing is going, recreational or everything. I know steroid testing is expensive and I have a scrip for crypt, why I'm freaking out is the sus and eqv I have in my system. Any way to trick it? Let's say I get checked, and if questioned say I used non illegal substitutes? Like iron labs or something? Any help would be great.

Most of the times if you were tested for roids it would be a testosterone to epitestosterone ratio test. So the gear that isn't prescribed doesn't matter. To test for specific metabolizes in urine is a different and even more expensive test. Most employers use the nida-5 which covers most commonly abused recs.

Nobody

Yeah I def understand however the company has the money to do it, and i had a friend lose his job cuz they actually broke down every compound. It's a new testing company now but don't know the name to research.

Practically no employers test for PEDs, not even the military or law enforcement (USA).
    Most test for a panel of THC, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine. If you are taking any methylated orals (including many "legal" hardcore supps) you could get a false positive.

Nobody

Big Zero, thanks for the input. BTW, the employer is LE and has tested in the past due some issues we had with PEDs

Be prepared to be test if it's law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by BigZero View Post
    Practically no employers test for PEDs, not even the military or law enforcement (USA).
    Most test for a panel of THC, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine. If you are taking any methylated orals (including many "legal" hardcore supps) you could get a false positive.
    Local PD checks in my town, especially if they consider you a bb.

Is there any UA test that can test for HGH ?

Nobody

So guys what's your opinion on using legal sups as a cover ?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiller View Post
    So guys what's your opinion on using legal sups as a cover ?
    Nothing methylated. It could cause some of the same enzyme markers as illegal substances, resulting in a false positive.