Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWE fans

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    it is just that hhh had a more a bad ass attitude along with awesome presence and more alpha male factor than all of them.The warrior was better phsyque but not the same dominant presence,lex had a steroid body with no power( like heath)Rick rude ( top 3 yes) rocky johnson awesome yes,
    BUT THE ONLY OTHER THAT COULD COMPARE WOULD BE SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM AND TONY ATLAS

I forgot about Tony Atlas, good call
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

Juggernaut

yup that is a great move.But be careful to not drop him on his neck as he may get real fuckd up.But you have to be tall and strong to pull this off so I wouldnt advise cox to try this move out.I am still hurt by what happend to allistar the other day,did you watch the mayweather fight what is youre take on him?
    Idont like him anymore as he aleways runs around and never ever knocks someone out.Very boring fighter
    Long story short... I was convinced I'd be a wrestler when I was growing up. Did a show even. In practice I tried to pull off a Razor's edge. When they say to "not do that shit at home" well, we found out why...

Anyways I see people dont watch it anymore
    But I am happy we all have loved it before.Most uss bodybuilding fans have loved the wwe/f. We are all the same and it is nice to see,.
    WHO IS YOURE PICK OF BEST OF ALL TIME WHEN IN RING SKILLS.LOOK.IMAGE,STORYLINES,EPIC FACTOR? MINE IS

Bret hart GOAT imo
    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Who did then? The Warrior? Batista?

Scott STeiner hands down
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Bret hart GOAT imo

Scott STeiner hands down
    scott steiner?look at his chest
    brett hart is a cry baby always complaing and crying about something.He could not handle hbk and went running to wcw and got burried there by the nwo

scott steiner?look at his chest
    brett hart is a cry baby always complaing and crying about something.He could not handle hbk and went running to wcw and got burried there by the nwo
    Of course you had to pick a picture out of his prime and after his surgery where they had to rip open his chest.

Wow Bret hart is a cry baby? I wont even respond to that.

Ok this thread has been derailed from its original purpose.
    I hear what Pitbull is saying about the overall quality and storylines, but that is EXACTLY why I mentioned the Wyatt family.
    These guys bring a breath of fresh air, even their entrance is cool and different.
    Their characters have a cultural undertone that is so real it is spooky (guess you gotta live in the South to understand lol), in a good way...
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Of course you had to pick a picture out of his prime and after his surgery where they had to rip open his chest.

Wow Bret hart is a cry baby? I wont even respond to that.

brett hart always had beef.ALWAYS upset with the wwf,first he cryed about tthey wouldnt let a small man win the title,then he cried about hogan stealing the spotlight,then he cryed about hbk being the man,then he cried when flair dissed him,then he cryed about wcw burring him etch.ALWAYS complaining.When he wrestled hbk you could easily see hbk was faster,had mor epic moves and had better promos.I would put him in top 10 off all time but not top 5. top 5 would be hbk,fLAIR,HOGAN,HHH AND UNDERTAKER) HOGAN IS LIKE THE ARNOLD OFF THE WWF BUT WITHOUT THE RING SKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Ok this thread has been derailed from its original purpose.
    I hear what Pitbull is saying about the overall quality and storylines, but that is EXACTLY why I mentioned the Wyatt family.
    These guys bring a breath of fresh air, even their entrance is cool and different.
    Their characters have a cultural undertone that is so real it is spooky (guess you gotta live in the South to understand lol), in a good way...
    ROCKY YOU HAVE to know that it is only me that watch the current wwe programm so you cant possibly think the members on md can discouss about wyatt family when they dont even know who they are?But coming from the south dont they have a little bit kkk feel to it? great entrence theme they have though, when they turn off ther lights.Cm punk should come back and fight them that would be cool to se

ROCKY YOU HAVE to know that it is only me that watch the current wwe programm so you cant possibly think the members on md can discouss about wyatt family when they dont even know who they are?But coming from the south dont they have a little bit kkk feel to it? great entrence theme they have though, when they turn off ther lights.Cm punk should come back and fight them that would be cool to se
    Here is what I like about them. A lot of Christians here in the States are labeled as ignorant backwood bigots, just like the Wyatts are being portrayed.
    Things like the tradition of the Holy Marriage between man and woman have been slowly replaced by a post-modernistic trend of "Do as you please because you are your own god".
    The minds of the youth are being polluted daily with TV and media, and traditions-and above all Biblical beliefs-are being ridiculed and even banned.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

another cool segment...i think the Wyatt Family can tap into so much potential, just like the Four Horsemen did in the 80's
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Here is what I like about them. A lot of Christians here in the States are labeled as ignorant backwood bigots, just like the Wyatts are being portrayed.
    Things like the tradition of the Holy Marriage between man and woman have been slowly replaced by a post-modernistic trend of "Do as you please because you are your own god".
    The minds of the youth are being polluted daily with TV and media, and traditions-and above all Biblical beliefs-are being ridiculed and even banned.
    but the wyatts are not talking about christianity? I agree with you that the tv and medi
    a is hating agianst God and promoting gay rights and all type of crap

but the wyatts are not talking about christianity? I agree with you that the tv and medi
    a is hating agianst God and promoting gay rights and all type of crap
    No they are not, not directly at least. But their characters expose some of the current anti-christian trends that we are seeing. The concept of the family has been torned apart, children are being forced to raise themselves without parents. People value people more by what they do rather than who they are.
    A lot of what the Wyatts say speaks a cold reality
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123