Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jose Raymond Day in the Life - Post Olympia

Default Jose Raymond Day in the Life - Post Olympia

Traveling tomorrow.. Will watch at the airport.. perfect timing!!
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Awesome!

Banned

So disgusting, with all of the steroids, human growth hormone and peptides, that this guy use, he still looks like shit, imagine if he don't use them? hahahahaha, how in the hell this guy place well in the top shows?
    Last edited by guyhard; September 24th, 2014 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guyhard View Post
    So disgusting, with all of the steroids, human growth hormone and peptides, that this guy use, he still looks like shit, imagine if he don't use them? hahahahaha, how in the hell this guy place well in the top shows?
    wow it must be fantastic, being a natural Adonis. Would you grace us with some pics so we may bask in your glory. Oh well I can understand if you can't being busy with placing third in the olympia and heading off to more shows and obligations for your supplement contract. oh wait that's someone else. . .

This muffuga is on a bodybuilding forum? I would expect this from youtube not MD forum members.
    Dream big and work hard!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    wow it must be fantastic, being a natural Adonis. Would you grace us with some pics so we may bask in your glory. Oh well I can understand if you can't being busy with placing third in the olympia and heading off to more shows and obligations for your supplement contract. oh wait that's someone else. . .
    Here here I second that
    Pics pics pics !!!

Jose looking sick! Congrats on the 3rd place finish. You looked great.

Good video, good commentary and a cool team all around.

Good video!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Your actually arguing with a guy named guyhard. I don't know what to make of that name, either hes asian and has it backwards or hes just a moron. I think either way he is still a guy who is hard.

Jose doesn't win you over with aesthetics, I'll give him that,but easily one of the most conditioned guys in the show. If Ramy had that conditioning, Phil would literately shit a moose on stage and hand over his trophy. Congrats to Jose, hes a very likeable guy,but I was born and raised in the Boston area, so I dig his sense of humor. Floridians are as sarcastic as a wet fart, and don't get my New Engalnd sense of humor, shits fucked wicked gay.

Seriously the most entertaining IFBB pro! And your beard look is awesome!!!
    Truly funny and charismatic dude, who says whatever the fuck he wanna say. Looking forward to the next video ! You're awesome Jose.

Man you're hilarious! Plain stupid guyhard. If only you can have 1% of the pussy Jose ate ! Man you would be lucky !
    Internet Haters Jesuuus ! Grow up poor guy

I want cheat meal now!!!
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcharles View Post
    Your actually arguing with a guy named guyhard. I don't know what to make of that name, either hes asian and has it backwards or hes just a moron. I think either way he is still a guy who is hard.

Jose doesn't win you over with aesthetics, I'll give him that,but easily one of the most conditioned guys in the show. If Ramy had that conditioning, Phil would literately shit a moose on stage and hand over his trophy. Congrats to Jose, hes a very likeable guy,but I was born and raised in the Boston area, so I dig his sense of humor. Floridians are as sarcastic as a wet fart, and don't get my New Engalnd sense of humor, shits fucked wicked gay.
    Now this is a comment!

Boston lingo "eat pigeon shit" and "shit a moose" lol!
    Dream big and work hard!

that's some stupid vascularity!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcharles View Post

guyhard , not just a name it's a lifestyle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast