Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Nordic Pro - Winklaar takes the win!

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ohh yea he did.kuclo is not a mass monster at all like roelly, kuclo has very very weak chest and back,roelly was off as he has been for a long time know,jojo has waek legs ,so the obvious would have rockell win.But in 4th is a joke
    this. to be fair Rockel was the best there and deserved a win, he is so underrated.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

a joke like every iffb contest!sad for Rockel

Rockel got robbed. Impossible to argue it any other way.

Again more of the same. Ronny looked great.

Behemoth

Roelly now has a qualification for the 2015 olympia after giving a half effort and carrying large amounts of gyno. I hope he takes 2015 really seriously and has a big year but this year was a major let down.

Roelly needs to get rid of that Gyno bad...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    i am lost for words.Why is this man allowed to judge? why does the ifbb let him keep on? This is starting to be a joke.alltough i am not a rockel fan I am not blind.There is no way rockel is 4th,I had him winning slightly over roelly also would not be a tragedy if kuclo won either,.But when thomson have him in 4th it is a JOKE.FUCK LEE THOMPSON .FUCK HIM,WAIT FOR BOB COME AND DEFEND ROCKEL IN 4TH
    The best part is his wife at the athlete's meeting just sitting beside him not doing anything.

Lee is a lot of corruption in the sport that's obvious to all.

Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    Rockel got robbed. Impossible to argue it any other way.
    I hope he reads these comments and is not discouraged by his placing. He made an awesome comeback!

Muscle Head

This was the most worthless show another huge letdown for fans with all the politics and bs. Why did they even have this show, plus awards barely cover a plane ticket for athletes and few meals...I didn't even follow, just saw a picture and read one callout, logged out immediately

Nobody

Angry

Rockel wins this show - IFBB judgement is ridiculous and that was obvious to all. This makes no sense in the long run.
    It would be much more exciting and thrilling for the fans to watch these contests with fair judgement.

The judgement results should be "open" through the whole contest! Anybody watching the show can match the judgement with the results seen on stage!
    Bodybuilding shows with this results are absolute negative promotion for our sport.

We are the fans and WE PAY for the shows. We WANT REAL results for our money.
    GOT IT IFBB??

Quote Originally Posted by Reneweb View Post
    Rockel wins this show - IFBB judgement is ridiculous and that was obvious to all. This makes no sense in the long run.
    It would be much more exciting and thrilling for the fans to watch these contests with fair judgement.
    They do like the movies, you know that the good will win in the end.

Banned

The show was between Kuclo and Rockel but Roelly was third or even below Robert in placing. This is a joke, Roelly was very off, huge gut and gyno turning to teen tits, the tan was ugly as hell and in the other hand Rockel looked perfect.
    Weak Line up beside Rockel and Kuclo who brought nice physiques.

There is no sugar coating it, this was a weak line-up. I considered only breaking down the top five, because there was not a lot I could say about the guys who placed after Robert B. It was clear at this show that they went with size.

This isn't new....we've seen it a lot lately, and under different head judges.

In Brazil, we saw Jon come in with the best total package, but fall below bigger guys. Roelly was off, but not off enough to fall based on how we've seen the shows go this year.

There are still no MD-Pics up?

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast