Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Compton's Alaskan Back & Biceps Workout

Default Justin Compton's Alaskan Back & Biceps Workout

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

I've wanted a pullover machine for years. The db and cable variations just aren't the same.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Quote Originally Posted by tjoe View Post
    I've wanted a pullover machine for years. The db and cable variations just aren't the same.
    yep, but a good ol nautilus pullover machine. the other ones suck.

I got to pick out the equipment for the second location of the gyms manage, and I got a Hammer strength pullover bc I had to pick out of HS/life fitness but its nowhere near as good as a nautilus. Still gets the job done.

The problem I've noticed with some of the newer pullover machines is that they don't allow for a full stretch.

That includes the HS one that we had at the old Flamingo Gold's here.

Love to see a day in the life leading up to the Arnold

And there's our next Arnold Classic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by dray24 View Post
    Love to see a day in the life leading up to the Arnold

You Will!

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    You Will!
    Awesome thanks for the message and good luck heading to the Arnold. Justin i have a question for you are you now sponsored by evogen,if so what happened to gear and do plan on working with hany
    Last edited by dray24; November 3rd, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

you seem like a cool dude justin. you should private message evan centopani and ask him for some tips. me and ev are pretty close. im sure he wouldnt mind me directing him your way....you ever do any heavy stuff or do you just train volume?
    "im the next big thing" --J.G.

Future mr o! Congrats to your new sponsor justin and good luck at the arnold
    The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
    ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
    DLB < superman
    SWR < tranny
    Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
    Rocky tranny fucker
    Noel fucker => can't help bray
    Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
    ritch the swim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by dray24 View Post
    Awesome thanks for the message and good luck heading to the Arnold. Justin i have a question for you are you now sponsored by evogen,if so what happened to gear and do plan on working with hany
    Yessir I am now a sponsored athlete by Evogen and very happy to be on board! As most of you U know I like to kinda do my own thing but Hany will be watching as a second eye and offering me any assistance and guidance along the way in my nutrition and training in my career along with the guys that i train with on a daily basis. It's going to be the perfect team!

Quote Originally Posted by pistolthedon View Post
    you seem like a cool dude justin. you should private message evan centopani and ask him for some tips. me and ev are pretty close. im sure he wouldnt mind me directing him your way....you ever do any heavy stuff or do you just train volume?
    I'm not real sure how to take your comment? I think I've done pretty good for myself thus day. That's in no way saying evan doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve being as he's been around much longer than myself but I myself as a pro am not gonna go throwing around ALL my training tips for free to someone I am going to be standing next to on stage in less than 5 months lol. Looking forward to hanging out with Evan and Ced at the arnold this year though they both have served as a big inspiration to me.

And about training heavy, you need to go watch some of my other videos. There is videos me squatting 600+ plus and deadlifting 675. Also incline pressing in the upper 400s. EVERY workout is a heavy workout, regardless of the weight itself. If I did barbell curls, 5 sets 10-12 reps with 90 seconds rest I would only get up to maybe 115-125lbs which is very very heavy considering the intensity involved or I may do 5 sets with 3 minutes rest and get up to 145-155, both are very heavy weight under the circumstances. I don't train with an ego as you can tell in my videos I train based on what my body needs and also rotating around my sets, volume, intensity to keep things moving in the positive direction and try to stay injury free!

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    Future mr o! Congrats to your new sponsor justin and good luck at the arnold
    Thank you! It's going to be a great opprotunity and a great year! 2015 here we come!

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by pistolthedon View Post
    Justin, the guy is a troll albeit one of the less offensive ones. His post was actually complimentary!

I think this guy has the most potential of any of the up and coming pro's, he murdered the Europa Show of Champions this past yr, motha fucka is HUUUUGGGGEEEEEE, DEM ARMS DOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    Yessir I am now a sponsored athlete by Evogen and very happy to be on board! As most of you U know I like to kinda do my own thing but Hany will be watching as a second eye and offering me any assistance and guidance along the way in my nutrition and training in my career along with the guys that i train with on a daily basis. It's going to be the perfect team!
    Can't wait to see the improvements you made at the Arnold. I'm 21 going to be 22 in February and I've been following bodybuilding since 2006 and your physique is one of best I've seen since especially considering that your white which gives me hope hahaha no offense to any of white bodybuilders but there usually freaky and prefer the more aesthetic look.Justin I've wanted to be a pro since i was 14 but i stopped since i was 18 because was i found out all the drugs that these pros are taking and i've noticed that all the bodybuilders that i ever liked all ended up with a gut and i wanted to know are you concerned if the samething happens to you.I'm not trying to offend you i just want to know because i plan doing a natural show and if im ready I'll decide to take to the next level but i refuse to take any gh/insulin or anything that has to do with sticking a needle in my arms or delts.i would really appreciate the advice Justin but i understand if you don't want to answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast