Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: John Meadows Trains Calves & Chest with Evan Centopani

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Aside from common sense and observation. No

In every video of him, you see him trembling when he does his repetition, even at the beginning of a set. The same goes for his posing he tremble a LOT.
    Usually it's a pretty OBVIOUS sign of overtraining (CNS wise).

It could be from a lack of some vitamins and minerals that contracts. But since his eating habits knowledge is indeed very good, advance and sensible. i think it does not come from that
    And when you see his past videos, the origin of his trembling seems to come from his training. (Overtraining).

A lot of other competitors (and i don't mean John Meadows) these days overtrain, or overuse stimulants and it's show in their physiq, and when they pose ou contract their muscle. Some try to compensate their training by the use of heavier dose of PEDs. I think that's stupid. (Not the use of PED's, but their use to compensate chronic overtraining, and a soso recuperation)

Training should just be the "enough" stimulus to enhance growth. Not the Too much stimulus to shot your CNS
    Bro science post by the Internet doctor of the week. Thank you for the invaluable information....

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Bro science post by the Internet doctor of the week. Thank you for the invaluable information....
    Nope, not a doctor (internet one), or a "bro scientist". Just some random dude with common sense. De nada pal ^^

Juggernaut

Evan looks absolutely huge!

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

2015 Arnold champ. Watch.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Yes, thanks so much. Never mind that 'overtraining' is a grave medical condition which requires almost inhuman levels of exertion to achieve. Oh, and newsflash -- John Meadows has a pretty good grip on recovery.

God, what a twat. Wonder if it occurs to him that shaking could be a sign of extreme effort?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    I feel Compton has the edge, but it would be great to see Evan take the Arnold.

i always shake after training. people outside the gym must be thinking im an alcoholic

Well if you consider hardest working competitor, people who greatly overtrain, and shot their CNS. Then he is your man. Just look at the way his muscle tremble when he is training or posing. That's usually a pretty great sign of overtraining, and a CNS that does not recuperate.
    (Or sometimes stimulant abuse, it can be even chronic use of heavy dose of caffeine, not even banned substances)

Other than that. Have nothing bad to say about him. He seems like a great guy to be around.
    Solid broscience, bro.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Juggernaut

Said it will be Evan or Cedric all along.

A lot of broscience here, c'mon guys. He is tired, posing after a long workout of course he will trembling. Stop saying that, overtrain is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    Yes, thanks so much. Never mind that 'overtraining' is a grave medical condition which requires almost inhuman levels of exertion to achieve. Oh, and newsflash -- John Meadows has a pretty good grip on recovery.

God, what a twat. Wonder if it occurs to him that shaking could be a sign of extreme effort?
    What an ass kisser ^^. I just stated my opinion on why i think John Medows chronically overtrain, and why it affects his ability to contract his muscle (in pretty much all the training vids i see from him) without shaking every time. That was not an insult to him not at all.

And if you consider me a "twat" so be it! I don't care , i'll let you trains "ball to the walls" and overtrain Julienne salad ^^

Juggernaut

What an ass kisser ^^. I just stated my opinion on why i think John Medows chronically overtrain, and why it affects his ability to contract his muscle (in pretty much all the training vids i see from him) without shaking every time. That was not an insult to him not at all.

And if you consider me a "twat" so be it! I don't care , i'll let you trains "ball to the walls" and overtrain Julienne salad ^^
    Opinions are fine. Like arseholes, everyone has one.

Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    A lot of broscience here, c'mon guys. He is tired, posing after a long workout of course he will trembling. Stop saying that, overtrain is overrated.
    Overtraining is UNDERRATED. Look who succeed the most in bodybuilding: Phil Health (very smart about his training and always talk about not overtraining)
    Lee Haney : Stimulate the muscle don't annihilate it. Dorian Yates : His 1 set per exercise maximum stimulus less volume possible.
    Justin Compton : Training very smart, not overdoing stuff and weight.
    And Well let's not forget Evan Centopani who is in this video.
    The list could go on and on...

It's not Bro-science. It's just common sense and observation. And make the subsequent sound conclusion.

Barbarian

There's definitely bias in this statement considering both your personal and professional relationship with him. I think it depends on who shows up. If dexter, rhoden, ramy or wolf show up, you're prediction probably won't come to fruition. There's not a dude I'd rather have win the arnold than evan, but if any of those dudes show up, evan's offseason improvements will have to be dramatic for him to win. I didn't even mention ced or compton either. Both have had basically an entire year to improve. Ced took it to evan last year at the arnold so with an entire year like evan to improve, he poses perhaps the biggest threat to evan winning. Evan will have to have improved enough to not only catch up to the physique ced brought last year but also beat ced's imorovements from this recent offseason. That being said, I do hope your prediction is right and evan can pull it off.

They said John is in his best shape ever...

Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    shawn ray is the best poser ever and he never trembled , not when he was doin his training vids not on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by pemo928 View Post
    They said John is in his best shape ever...
    he is every year but that does not give him a pro card. the guy who got smoked by bostin loyd for the overall last year at the contra got his this year..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast