Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: John Meadows Trains Calves & Chest with Evan Centopani

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    Overtraining is UNDERRATED. Look who succeed the most in bodybuilding: Phil Health (very smart about his training and always talk about not overtraining)
    Lee Haney : Stimulate the muscle don't annihilate it. Dorian Yates : His 1 set per exercise maximum stimulus less volume possible.
    Justin Compton : Training very smart, not overdoing stuff and weight.
    And Well let's not forget Evan Centopani who is in this video.
    The list could go on and on...

It's not Bro-science. It's just common sense and observation. And make the subsequent sound conclusion.
    get a common sense and think about, this advice for "natural" guys is plausible.

Dorian talks a lot, but what he due, work for HIM. Not for me, and not for you. Same for the others.

This shit is so overrated, i train 6 days a week and NEVER stop to make gains. All this shit is excuse to not work and put your ass on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    No, modred is actually pretty right. Shawn Ray did not tremble, Levrone did not. Dorian still no. And other who don't overtrain and overstimulate too much their CNS.

+ Arnold did not overtrain. Being 2-3 hours in a gym don't mean you train with heavy weight like a maniac 2/3 hours in the gym. He was volume but light weight. Hope it helps. Arnold was one of the smartest BB of his era. He knew that if he could lead other people to believe he was training 6/8 hours / day. They would follow his path stupidly and overtrain. And not be a threat at all.
    Arnold train 3 hours per day, and 6 days a week. DAY, and Night. And Arnold NEVER train with light weight. All lifts are with max weight. And yes, with max volume as possible. Thats why he dedicated 3 hours at gym. And NEVER talk bullshit about overtrain because he know. THIS IS A BROSCIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    1 - he is working A LOT! (but working a lot ie - spending more time when working does not mean to work hard) but he is OVERTHINKING the whole thing, too much too complicated things are involved in his training and nutrition

2 - he is in very good condition BUT his shape is terrible, he needs to stop pounding these gallons of his intraworkouts. If he deserved pro card why a guy like Dave Palumbo havent got one? (he was twice bigger, the same if not better condition and same shape). Bodybuilding is not only condition but shape too. John is missing one part here

3 - if he would get his pro card, could you imagine John competing against other pros??? I dont...He is not from the same league

4 - he is NICE guy, for most ofthers - seems to be very knowledgable and advanced BUT pro cards is not given to the smartest and nicest guys. Sad but true.

IMO - John needs to stop competing (he looks sicker every year, honestly, kinda poisoned, very sick look I dont know if its from overtraining or steroids or age but you have to agree he does not look right) and do what he does best - training people.
    What in the all hell does this have to do with his shape?

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    why you talk shit? another guy was saying john trembles because he is overtrained and is missing some vitamins or something - you dont talk shit about bro science to him , my answer was for a guy who said that meadows is trembling because he is tired. so whats wrong with my comment if i say that shawn ray never trembled while posing or training? do you think ray did not get tired from all these things? meadows looks unhealthy and trembles a lot , most likely there is a reason for this. its so funny that some guys claim that there is no such thing like overtraining but a little training and posing is enough to tremble like a drug addict..ridiculous.
    Posts like this (and countless other posts you have made) made me wonder if your brain fully developed.

You need to stop with the n=1 statements. Seriously. Just because ONE (maybe couple) people prove your point doesn't mean IT IS TRUE.

hm competing for the fun of it? no - he has a business and a reputation. finally winning a pro card maybe would give him a push for his already good reputation but never get there and placing worse each year does nothing good for him.
    I don't think he has to compete for his business. He has forgotten more than you will ever know.

He's not placing worse. I just got 6th at a NATIONAL SHOW. (not master nationals. Nationals.) I'd say that's a big improvement from 5th and 6th place at Team U Masters.

if i was a prep coach and a super conditioned , big competitor i would get sick seeing all this mpd losers taking a card like it was candy , if i stay amateur no matter what i try. there dont always have to be rational reasons for wanting something.
    You're no better than the "mpd losers"

You never post leg shots. Hell, you almost never most mandatory bb poses.

Can any of you guys tell me what "unhealthy" looks like?

Lol damn d nutz is going in!!! But making very valid points...
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    What in the all hell does this have to do with his shape?
    Let me explain this for you...

There are bodybuilders with small waist, over the years in bodybuilding from all the stuff - aas, hgh, slin, food some of them got distended belly BUT since they got tinny waist naturally and they can control them to some degree while they are onstage they do not look so bad for example Ronnie Coleman. But there are guys whose got wide waist naturally and over the years they got distention they look terrible onstage, example - John Maedows, Jay Cutler etc

And I can make you sure !!! Pounding down 1.5 gallon liquid 150g of carbs in a matter of hour-two when gh, slin are at their peak, most of the blood is in the muscles over and over, training session after training session affects waistline for sure!
    Pics:
    John in 2014 (distended version) vs John in 2007 (flat version). The waist is the same - wide, but these past years Johns belly got distended too.
    2566-john-meadows-3_final.jpg QW5Q7146_TFMKLYXEAZ.jpg

How can you post a comparison pic with two different poses??? Smh at these idiots

If Meadows was not someone famous on the net with train and nutrition tips, someone would be claiming his victory or all would say it looks like shit?

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    How can you post a comparison pic with two different poses??? Smh at these idiots
    These idiots are morons...
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

I don't think he has to compete for his business. He has forgotten more than you will ever know.

He's not placing worse. I just got 6th at a NATIONAL SHOW. (not master nationals. Nationals.) I'd say that's a big improvement from 5th and 6th place at Team U Masters.
    he was competing for a PRO CARD not for 6th place.

Can any of you guys tell me what "unhealthy" looks like?
    meadows looks unhealthy . lee labrada always looked healthy. compare both and you see what is meant. labrada almost looks like he looked as a pro at age 50 ,if meadows trys to look like he does now he will be dead at 50, body looks abused ,tired and sick.

Juggernaut

meadows looks unhealthy . lee labrada always looked healthy. compare both and you see what is meant. labrada almost looks like he looked as a pro at age 50 ,if meadows trys to look like he does now he will be dead at 50, body looks abused ,tired and sick.
    Just because someone looks unhealthy doesn't mean they are. You are assuming things that could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Lol damn d nutz is going in!!! But making very valid points...
    no valid points but blah blah and hate as usual. i cant take this dumbass serious. his typical answer to an argument is:" you are stupid" or another insult, the guy never has arguments. he really thinks i dont know anything about this sport, but he does, plus he has the nerve to tell me all the time who looks better than me if he looks like that! remember in his opinion the guy who knows everything is on the left! the stupid dumbass who does not know anything is on the right...

IMG_0198.jpg30.10..jpg
    Last edited by modredtrenton; November 23rd, 2014 at 03:34 PM.

You're no better than the "mpd losers"

You never post leg shots. Hell, you almost never most mandatory bb poses.
    i did not knew that i signed a contract to show you anything when you want to see it. my legs are 72cm so no chicken legs here. as long as i am better than you will always be i am happy.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast