Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marius Dohne, that he need?

Default Marius Dohne, that he need?

He Has size, good condition, round muscles and great proportions. I feel that he is being punished in its placements.

He clearly is not in favor with the Lord currently.

Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    He clearly is not in favor with the Lord currently.
    needs more Jesus...

The guy was not even supposed to be on stage, according to the doctors... so no matter how he places he has already won! Praise the Lord!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

The judges like what they like
    I have never been a fan of his quad shape or his knee placement in his Front and back poses

I would re work my feet placement and knee work to display my quads differently front and back first

Lastly, smile... He looks so angry in his pictures

IDK maybe hes missing a gut. This past contest season I wondered why he kept getting shafted. He literally isn't missing any bodyparts along with a very tight waist. Always comes in condition.

Ok, I wouldnt have him beating Brad. he looked much better on video than pics.... Anything could happen, maybe his kidneys are responsible for him holding so much water. But he's really smooth and lucky to place 4th. He was in shape though... I think it was mistake during water depletion / carb loading
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Ok, I wouldnt have him beating Brad. he looked much better on video than pics.... Anything could happen, maybe his kidneys are responsible for him holding so much water. But he's really smooth and lucky to place 4th. He was in shape though... I think it was mistake during water depletion / carb loading
    I thought the other European guy, Havlek??? could be ahead of Dohne.

I second the comment on his knee placement.... Not sure if its completely knee placement or if he just has bad outer sweep development. In those pictures he definitely does not have the conditioning to be a serious threat to any show and he needs a lot more leg development from the front. Other then that he doesnt look bad some people just need that fine tuning to make them complete and a threat to win shows and some of them never work those small things out which separates the top pros from the guys that always stage middle of the road. One more thing about his conditioning he has definitely had better conditioning in the past so I by no means think that he never has good conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    I thought the other European guy, Havlek??? could be ahead of Dohne.
    I love Stefan's physique but I cannot thing of any show where he was less conditioned. He ALWAYS focused on bringing his A-game conditioning and that's how he won pro card as a HW beating 120kg + SHW in Dalibor Hajek in 2012 at AC amateur in Columbus. Maybe he could but he's also smaller than Marius and conditioning wasnt so much better. Good thing about this show was that they awarded conditioning and with that they were consistent. Top 3 guys were in shape.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

His quad shape is unusual but I disagree on sweep -- he has it. Think he has a great physique and hope he continues to show up. The judges will be forced to recognize him eventually.

Look at Rockel -- he had the exact same problem for a long time. Kept showing up and was eventually rewarded.

Shit didn't he win his first pro show a couple years ago? The Tampa pro....so it's not like nobody know's who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I love Stefan's physique but I cannot thing of any show where he was less conditioned. He ALWAYS focused on bringing his A-game conditioning and that's how he won pro card as a HW beating 120kg + SHW in Dalibor Hajek in 2012 at AC amateur in Columbus. Maybe he could but he's also smaller than Marius and conditioning wasnt so much better. Good thing about this show was that they awarded conditioning and with that they were consistent. Top 3 guys were in shape.
    Just from the livestream, I haven't looked at the photos. Well, of the other guy...

Banned

He need to be better conditionned. He also need to work to get definition in the adductors area. It is like there is a hole in his physique, definition-wise. He does have an incredible shape tough.

first place or last, the guy is a winner in my book
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by ampamp75 View Post
    Shit didn't he win his first pro show a couple years ago? The Tampa pro....so it's not like nobody know's who he is.
    Yes, but as Peter McGough and others have noted, he is getting overlooked in the placings.

Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    His quad shape is unusual but I disagree on sweep -- he has it. Think he has a great physique and hope he continues to show up. The judges will be forced to recognize him eventually.

Look at Rockel -- he had the exact same problem for a long time. Kept showing up and was eventually rewarded.
    I don't know if Dohne has "a long time"...
    According to Farah or Sarcev (I forgot honestly) preparing for a show and stepping onstage would mean a certain death for Marius. That's what I heard at least couple of years back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast