Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 40

Thread: Marius Dohne, that he need?

  1. #1
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,504
    Gender
    Male

    Default Marius Dohne, that he need?

    He Has size, good condition, round muscles and great proportions. I feel that he is being punished in its placements.




  2. #2
    Iron Addict farrellzach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,270
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He clearly is not in favor with the Lord currently.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    He clearly is not in favor with the Lord currently.
    needs more Jesus...

  4. #4
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The guy was not even supposed to be on stage, according to the doctors... so no matter how he places he has already won! Praise the Lord!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  5. #5
    Juggernaut Nationals09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The judges like what they like
    I have never been a fan of his quad shape or his knee placement in his Front and back poses

    I would re work my feet placement and knee work to display my quads differently front and back first

    Lastly, smile... He looks so angry in his pictures

  6. #6
    Barbarian R_00N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    864
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    IDK maybe hes missing a gut. This past contest season I wondered why he kept getting shafted. He literally isn't missing any bodyparts along with a very tight waist. Always comes in condition.

  7. #7
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,762
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Ok, I wouldnt have him beating Brad. he looked much better on video than pics.... Anything could happen, maybe his kidneys are responsible for him holding so much water. But he's really smooth and lucky to place 4th. He was in shape though... I think it was mistake during water depletion / carb loading
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Ok, I wouldnt have him beating Brad. he looked much better on video than pics.... Anything could happen, maybe his kidneys are responsible for him holding so much water. But he's really smooth and lucky to place 4th. He was in shape though... I think it was mistake during water depletion / carb loading
    I thought the other European guy, Havlek??? could be ahead of Dohne.

  9. #9
    Barbarian industrialfreak1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    710
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I second the comment on his knee placement.... Not sure if its completely knee placement or if he just has bad outer sweep development. In those pictures he definitely does not have the conditioning to be a serious threat to any show and he needs a lot more leg development from the front. Other then that he doesnt look bad some people just need that fine tuning to make them complete and a threat to win shows and some of them never work those small things out which separates the top pros from the guys that always stage middle of the road. One more thing about his conditioning he has definitely had better conditioning in the past so I by no means think that he never has good conditioning.

  10. #10
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,762
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    I thought the other European guy, Havlek??? could be ahead of Dohne.
    I love Stefan's physique but I cannot thing of any show where he was less conditioned. He ALWAYS focused on bringing his A-game conditioning and that's how he won pro card as a HW beating 120kg + SHW in Dalibor Hajek in 2012 at AC amateur in Columbus. Maybe he could but he's also smaller than Marius and conditioning wasnt so much better. Good thing about this show was that they awarded conditioning and with that they were consistent. Top 3 guys were in shape.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  11. #11
    Mass Monster Julienne_Salad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    His quad shape is unusual but I disagree on sweep -- he has it. Think he has a great physique and hope he continues to show up. The judges will be forced to recognize him eventually.

    Look at Rockel -- he had the exact same problem for a long time. Kept showing up and was eventually rewarded.

  12. #12

    Default

    Shit didn't he win his first pro show a couple years ago? The Tampa pro....so it's not like nobody know's who he is.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I love Stefan's physique but I cannot thing of any show where he was less conditioned. He ALWAYS focused on bringing his A-game conditioning and that's how he won pro card as a HW beating 120kg + SHW in Dalibor Hajek in 2012 at AC amateur in Columbus. Maybe he could but he's also smaller than Marius and conditioning wasnt so much better. Good thing about this show was that they awarded conditioning and with that they were consistent. Top 3 guys were in shape.
    Just from the livestream, I haven't looked at the photos. Well, of the other guy...

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He need to be better conditionned. He also need to work to get definition in the adductors area. It is like there is a hole in his physique, definition-wise. He does have an incredible shape tough.

  15. #15
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    first place or last, the guy is a winner in my book
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  16. #16
    Mass Monster Julienne_Salad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ampamp75 View Post
    Shit didn't he win his first pro show a couple years ago? The Tampa pro....so it's not like nobody know's who he is.
    Yes, but as Peter McGough and others have noted, he is getting overlooked in the placings.

  17. #17
    Behemoth dutchamateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Hague
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
    His quad shape is unusual but I disagree on sweep -- he has it. Think he has a great physique and hope he continues to show up. The judges will be forced to recognize him eventually.

    Look at Rockel -- he had the exact same problem for a long time. Kept showing up and was eventually rewarded.
    I don't know if Dohne has "a long time"...
    According to Farah or Sarcev (I forgot honestly) preparing for a show and stepping onstage would mean a certain death for Marius. That's what I heard at least couple of years back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •