Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: PJ Braun Trains Chest (New Video)

Default PJ Braun Trains Chest (New Video)

PJ trains chest, talks about his shoulder injury & tells what it would take to get him competing again.

Didn't dude have liver issues? Bet he doesn't take his own prohormones.

coth pee jay is a good dude. would def bang.

Spotter

at 5:50min seriously.....background...yeah

I use Prime Nutrition EAA's but i nstead of taking 5 scoops during my workout I take 1-2 scoops 3 times a day before breakfast, lunch, and dinner
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Why is this a sticky? Do advertisers pay for stickies now?
    Honestly, I think just based on what PJ has to say about training the way he does is worth making it a sticky. Train smart and leave the ego at the door, your body will appreciate that!
    JESUS THE CHRIST

PJ should have been a pro years ago, has all the right genetics. But if I was co-owner of a successful supplement company, I doubt I would really give a shit about a pro card.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Finally a great training video. I like instructional video's that are geared toward people that have jobs but still want to progress. I have no interest in hearing about twice a day training or 2 hour plus work-outs. I would like for PJ to cover all bodyparts with the goal of 45 minutes or less per session.

CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ecjb View Post
    Finally a great training video. I like instructional video's that are geared toward people that have jobs but still want to progress. I have no interest in hearing about twice a day training or 2 hour plus work-outs. I would like for PJ to cover all bodyparts with the goal of 45 minutes or less per session.
    Thank you! There will be one of these videos every week till he runs through his entire body! PJ has a real talent of explaining what he is doing and why, and keeping it entertaining and engaging the entire video.

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Why is this a sticky? Do advertisers pay for stickies now?
    Those who can't, say YOU can't

Spotter

PJ has some sick ass triceps!!

PMMA injections? He says that?
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSingerman View Post
    Thank you! There will be one of these videos every week till he runs through his entire body! PJ has a real talent of explaining what he is doing and why, and keeping it entertaining and engaging the entire video.
    it is almost eerie how much his training style resembles mine...I tried to discuss training this way in another thread and I got crap for it because apparently the only way to make gains is by lifting heavy LOL
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    PMMA injections? He says that?
    PRP

topic: best video on MD in a while, great having the person explain why he does what he does

Quote Originally Posted by ecjb View Post
    agreed.

Banned

This video was on Aaron singermans you tube page over a month ago. If you go to that youtube page you will see more videos of Pj training other bodyparts.He has been doing them for past few months. Pj Seems to be having that itch to compete again and i hope does next year.

Whether he compete's or not....his video's are a breath of fresh air around here. I've seen more too on the youtube page all of them are good. Steve should let Aaron and P.j. run the website for a couple months and see how things go.....could be cool.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast