Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Radio Monday Dec 8th at 4pm PST!

Default MD Radio Monday Dec 8th at 4pm PST!

Tuna and MD Radio today Monday, December 8 at 4 PM PST/ 7 PM EST as Guest IFBB Pro, Evan Centopani calls in!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418078220.922041.jpg

Plus, LA Fit Expo Promoter, Marc Missouric details the 2015 version of the Fit EXPO February 7 & 8th in Los Angeles, CA!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418078282.610777.jpg

All this and more right here at your #1 Source for Hardcore Bodybuilding News & Information!

www.musculardevelopment.com

Strength & Honor!

All the best for Evan, I think his 100% is better than ComptonŽs, but weŽll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Shawn you forgot to go over the bikini results at the Ferrigno Legacy
    bikini champ and one of the stars of the show Sarah Leblanc

Correct, I wasn't working that portion and didn't have the results but Sarah was da Bomb!

Strength & Honor!

I don't usually post much but I have to say that I SO agree with you Shawn about the terrible posing now in bodybuilding. I consider the routine that you did at the 1999 Olympia to "My All" by Mariah Carey that you see on you tube as the gold standard. Just awesome! If I want to show someone what bodybuilding is about I show them that video. Great song, one continuous smooth posing routine with poses held and of course the physique is so much better than today. Everything in balance with incredible conditioning and no "popping out" stomach.

Now it's either bad dancing or just moving across the stage holding your hand to your ear for applause and doing crab shots. I actually saw Kai skip across the stage like a little girl going to the playground. WTF?? It's all so embarrassing I question why I like bodybuilding. Then I watch you pose or Zane or Labrada and I remember why I liked it so much. I think posing should be scored and I think "dancing" should be marked down along with weird shit like standing on your head and jumping around. My two cents anyway.

Agreed. Posing should be part of scoring. I don't think every bodybuilder should pose the same classical posing, but I do think things like quality of presentation, along with hitting and holding mandatory and non-mandatory poses should be part of scoring. Shit, give posing 20/100 possible points for each bodybuilder. The size, symmetry, balance, and condition can each be given 20 points for a total of 80. A perfect score would thus be 100.

It's obvious who doesn't even prepare a posing routine. Popping and locking, and the early 90's robot crap should be given 0 out of 20 possible posing points. It makes bodybuilders look like clowns.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .