Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD don't allow to talk about steroids? Well...

Default MD don't allow to talk about steroids? Well...

I create a thread about Milos interview, talking about Flex drug free in 2002, the past conversations with Nasser, injections, more drugs, insulin and more drugs, and BOOM! The thread has been delete for 1 week now. What is the problem? Explain why, lol.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I was looking for that vid! Why did they take it down? or was it moved to the Chemical Enhancement section?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

it was a vid from the other side. i once did the same mistake.

please dont let this board turn into a tnation where every fucking post is monitored... leave a bad review for their products? oh it never gets posted!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I was looking for that vid! Why did they take it down? or was it moved to the Chemical Enhancement section?
    I use the forum search and i don't found.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    it was a vid from the other side. i once did the same mistake.
    I am guessing this was the real issue, because we talk about drugs here all the time.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

was removed BECAUSE it was a Rx Muscle video

I'm ok to delete the thread. I have no problem with that. The point is, why not give a prior advice? In MP, or whatever, just for a reason, or why the thread will be delete.

I agree with Bully, i respect all opinions here, Ron too. I create many threads on No Bull (i post only here for obvious reasons). But just the Milos interview are deleted.

And the second point, the thread is not moved to other area, just has been not here anymore, since last week. I used the global forum search again, and not happens.

I hate when a forum deletes posts because they are about or have content from another site. If your product is any good you shouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    please dont let this board turn into a tnation where every fucking post is monitored... leave a bad review for their products? oh it never gets posted!

Agree. I got banned over there for just speaking my mind about their overpriced and overhyped products. lol

I put a link to RX and was banned. Next step, copy and paste the contents without having to RX.

Banned

That's why this forum is dead. We can only post and talk about MD videos which are non existent.

Welcome to the internets. When you post a competing publisher's content, or even just a link to the competing publisher's web site, it raises issues of who is stealing who's bandwidth, intellectual property, etc. Lawyers go ape-sh*t over that kind of thing. It's not a matter of MD being mean. It's a matter of respecting the legal rights of one another's businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanWFitness View Post
    I hate when a forum deletes posts because they are about or have content from another site. If your product is any good you shouldn't worry about it.

They all suck, so they all worry is the problem. Some are better than others, but in the end the fuel is fed by people just wanting to look better and lift better. Sometimes the desire to buy some product comes when things arent going their way when they arent realizing their diet and training suck also. IMO of course.
    B-NEVA-"You should have fingered the judges like the MPD guy, he won his pro card his next show!"

Quote Originally Posted by coretrain12 View Post
    I create a thread about Milos interview, talking about Flex drug free in 2002, the past conversations with Nasser, injections, more drugs, insulin and more drugs, and BOOM! The thread has been delete for 1 week now. What is the problem? Explain why, lol.
    its just the way jesus wants it