Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MD Radio Monday, Dec 15th "Year in Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    MD Radio- Year End Show!
    Click here to listen to Replay Now: http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/...year-in-review
    Strength & Honor!
    Good show except Dan Soloman's "story of the year" with NBC not showing the Olympia sounded like sour grapes. Sounded like Dan was told to say that as a slight against the good people at AMI. Dan isn't a good BS artist, because his agenda was way too obvious.

Are you going to tell me that two of the biggest publications going down the drain (and possibly pro bb with it) is less of a story than NBC deciding not to air the Olympia? Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Again, more entertaining than Shawn's normal cupcake show, but still the Olympia slight was not cool, Dan and Shawn.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    definite top 5, but I don't see him winning.
    agreed

I do think he will be something special in a few years.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    agreed

I do think he will be something special in a few years.
    Agreed..he has plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    Good show except Dan Soloman's "story of the year" with NBC not showing the Olympia sounded like sour grapes. Sounded like Dan was told to say that as a slight against the good people at AMI. Dan isn't a good BS artist, because his agenda was way too obvious.

Are you going to tell me that two of the biggest publications going down the drain (and possibly pro bb with it) is less of a story than NBC deciding not to air the Olympia? Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Again, more entertaining than Shawn's normal cupcake show, but still the Olympia slight was not cool, Dan and Shawn.

No agenda at all. In fact, I made it crystal clear that I’m placing no blame on AMI. – The fact remains, the NBC/Olympia “Story”occupied more real estate than any other story in 2014. There were major press releases and a ton of anticipation. The story received coverage everywhere (even the Washington Post covered it). This has nothing to do with my “opinion”. There’s no agenda here. I have tipped my cap to AMI on several occasions for trying to put the deal together. The reality is that some extremely powerful people made some very big announcements….and it created a very big story. Big enough to be recognized.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Where are they now is the Best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12