Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: From gear to ph so on and so on log

Default From gear to ph so on and so on log

Been a while since ive postd on this section. Will be update bi weekly on my progress. Short synopsis. Was cruising on 1cc of test 250 weekly for the past 6 months. Went from 200lbs to 215lbs. No crazy dieting just normal eating and getting a bump in my test levels.

Ive came off and decided to be a lab rat no pct and bridge right into Halo elite from blackstone labs. Ive been on 100mg split daily for 2weeks now. My current weight is 208lbs in the morning. Will do only one full bottle and next week will start on 25mg daily of Ostarine. Once Halo is done will jump right into Dymethazine from olympus labs.

One the usual cycle n liver supports. Eating about 220-250grams of protein moderate carbs n fats daily. Ive done shit load of ph cycles back in the day and fair share of injctabl cycles as well.

My current feeling on Halo: nice and full in the morning with pump like feeling. Joints feeling a bit sore not much though. Great workouts pre workout current on Jekyll and agmatine.

Few pics after my workouts bout 2weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaning out. Weight starting to drop 209lbs in the morning. Dont feel the nitrogen retention as on a test inj cycle but feel full and good pumps during my workouts. No back pumps or other issues. Started Ostarine at 30mg for 2 days and began to get nose bleeds. Went to 20mg and still feel like im going to get one. Will drop to 15mg and see what happens. My body responds very well to gear even at low doses. Continuing organ shield on cycle. Diet consist of eggs with potatoes, steak n rice, chicken n rice, protein shakes, nuts and ground turkey chili and fish every other day (jumping from salmon to mahi; tired of tilapia).

Muscle Head

Looking thick brotha...

Halo isn't my favorite by any means, but it's nice n mild..

Never ran Osta, just a personal choice..

But Dmz is legit, nice and mild on sides, but for me the strength gains were crazy.. Back Pumps were my biggest issues..

What are you planning on running Dmz at? Length?

Reviving the thread.

Been almost a year since. Halo was good. DMZ was good but crazy back pumps that taurine was doing nothing. To the point that started feeling sciatic nerve pain. Got deep tissue massages for that.

Now...... Ostarine.......
    Say what ever you want or read the reviews online. It is the most effective oral anything iv taken to include dbol, tren, cheque drops, etc etc. Think about it. Its now almost banned and is currently in the legal issues scene. The trick is this. Most studies done founded that its extremely effective at 3-5mg dose. Ppl with the mentality that more will give u better results may not be true with this drug. Others maybe. But all one needs is 5mg. Period!!!!! At any dose above 15 i was get nose bleeds and hbp. Would any legal supplement do that nope, unless it was a prohormone. I was taking just 5mg in the morning and was vascular all day with great workouts. Im about to add 5mg instead of anavar to my test cycle. Best product by far ive bought online in comparison to any ph ive used in the past

Few pics from the summer. Running only Ostarine at 5mg

Interesting. Whats ur weight now?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Iv maintained between 205-208lbs. Im in the military and headn to Africa in upcomming months. Want to get to 190-195lbs

Good to hear the Osta went well for you.