Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PJ Braun Trains Back

Default PJ Braun Trains Back

RockyIII and me, will b watchin' that when he gets home
    MY KING OF KINGS

wow just from the pic I think not even PJ himself cant help stop the mad gainz he is making? He is on a roll...SOJ post the pic you have of PJ from just a fw months ago? Great mutation!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

This is perfect instructional video of how NOT to train back

Shitty marathon-type workout, girly weights, minimal concentration on every single set during all these supersets

No wonder why the guy in the video has no back at all

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    This is perfect instructional video of how NOT to train backShitty marathon-type workout, girly weights, minimal concentration on every single set during all these supersetsNo wonder why the guy in the video has no back at allSent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
    why dont you show us what your Coleman-esque back looks like?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I do not have to have Colemans back to state the fact that this back workout is only for fitness girls. Coleman got back because he trained heavy, with maximum intensity, concentration on every set. This guy with earphones comes to the gym to listen the music, meet the girls, and jump from one machine loaded with 1 1/4 plate to another machine and calls it back workout...

There is something to be said for free weights nothing beats wide grip chins old school barbell rows and deadlifts

Nice vid, keep em coming!
    Real men deadlift.

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    There is something to be said for free weights nothing beats wide grip chins old school barbell rows and deadlifts

Truth ^^^
    All the greatest backs (Coleman, Yates, Haney, Platz and so on) were built arround those 3 basic exercises

Truth ^^^
    All the greatest backs (Coleman, Yates, Haney, Platz and so on) were built arround those 3 basic exercises
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcuadrado06 View Post
    just like narrow stance squats, we know we know
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Excellent video. Pj never claimed that this training is the way to go to get an Olympia level back. In fact he states that he no longer does deadlifts due to time and I am guessing risk if injury. Over time, I feel people need to consider the risk to benefit ratio of several excersises: deadlifts and squats come to mind. I have seen many over 40 powerlifters who hobble about like old men because their joints are a mess. PJ presents a way to train that focuses on shape, hardness, and size-- in that order. I had some real issues with Hammer low rows-- shoulder always hurting. What PJ points out will help me, that is what I like about these videos. The nice part of a site like MD is you can find what you like. For me, I have no interest in geared up men who make no money, often have no health insurance, nor retirement plans. Some will disagree and this is perfectly fine. PJ has presented workouts that fit into my lifestyle as this just part of my day- not my entire focus. Finally, I have been trying Prime Nutrition products and they are very good and very well priced-- and to clarify I have zero connection to the company.

Muscle Head

This is perfect instructional video of how NOT to train back

Shitty marathon-type workout, girly weights, minimal concentration on every single set during all these supersets

No wonder why the guy in the video has no back at all

o boy no it all ^^ ...is your back as good ? ...

NO now fk off

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    just like narrow stance squats, we know we know
    Take it easy roco wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    wow just from the pic I think not even PJ himself cant help stop the mad gainz he is making? He is on a roll...SOJ post the pic you have of PJ from just a fw months ago? Great mutation!
    im sure you know rocky but hes planning for a comeback next year
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Just wondering if everyone heard that he has a jacked up shoulder? If so, some of the above comments don't make sense.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Just wondering if everyone heard that he has a jacked up shoulder? If so, some of the above comments don't make sense.
    i really have not read any of the comments except yours since i just got on here but all i can say is that if something is really working for somebody like pj braun but its not your typical way of doing things then it really doesnt matter..personally deadlifts are superior to rows for thickness but everyone has there favorites....
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast