Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MPD/Bikini ??????

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default MPD/Bikini ??????

Serious question (yes I can be serious)

is is there a reason that the NPC/IFBB chose board shorts and not something to show off the legs for MPD dudes? I saw some pics of some competitors on dusty hanshaw's IG and some actually had legs when they were bbrs.

also so as much as I love the bent over come smash me from the back pose bikini girls do, is it necessary or does it just make the girls look silly? The moon pose isn't allowed in bbing but the bikini girls are required to do this pose (had to be a man that came up with the mandatory poses)
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

its not just the shorts(i think they should at least show 3/4 of the quads) but also the hip on hand pose that needs to go away. classical bbing is becoming a good class.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    its not just the shorts(i think they should at least show 3/4 of the quads) but also the hip on hand pose that needs to go away. classical bbing is becoming a good class.
    Totally agree. Make it more classy, involve some actual posing.

It's as if the criteria for MPD was designed hastily. Measures could be made to make t much more credible without putting people of entering it. Smaller shorts that show the thighs I'd accept. As for selecting poses, a round table of the top MPD guys along with some IFBB people should come up with something interesting.

Whenever I see the glute shot I think of old pervs like Musclejohnpapatherapper rubbing his crotch and offering photo shoots. Btw he seems to have it really in for those working for MD (peter especially) he seems to type acres of shit daily. He can fuck off. I always thought he was a bit 'dodgy'.
    D E S T R O Y

And yes
    thumbs up for classic
    D E S T R O Y

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Some of the MPD dudes would be the perfect poster boys for a classic division
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    It's as if the criteria for MPD was designed hastily. Measures could be made to make t much more credible without putting people of entering it. Smaller shorts that show the thighs I'd accept. As for selecting poses, a round table of the top MPD guys along with some IFBB people should come up with something interesting.

Whenever I see the glute shot I think of old pervs like Musclejohnpapatherapper rubbing his crotch and offering photo shoots. Btw he seems to have it really in for those working for MD (peter especially) he seems to type acres of shit daily. He can fuck off. I always thought he was a bit 'dodgy'.
    talking shit about peter? eggsplain.

And yes
    thumbs up for classic
    i dont like the classic. it favours taller guys with small frames. a guy who is 185 centimeters can weigh 89-90 kilos on stage what makes him look good and pretty big if he is small boned. a guy like me who is 171 can only be 73 kilos or something what would make me look pretty small. a short guy with a medium frame would have to be at least 80 kilos to look as impressive as a tall 90 kilos guy. not even lee labrada could be in the classic bodybuilding division because he would be much to big for the classic division and thats really funny because lee labrada is the definition of a classical looking athlete.

talking shit about peter? eggsplain.
    Not just Peter, but a few others as well. On a rival forum. I don't post there, but skim it once a week. Someone there called him out for it. Papatherappa is doing it because he's courting favour, jobs, work.
    D E S T R O Y

^why is papasmurf so bitter? mds staff comes across very likeable. guess he is one of those who blames everybody but himself.

^why is papasmurf so bitter? mds staff comes across very likeable. guess he is one of those who blames everybody but himself.
    It pretty much confirms my existing opinion. I remember he used to try and say bikini girls trained as hard as bodybuilders.
    D E S T R O Y

It pretty much confirms my existing opinion. I remember he used to try and say bikini girls trained as hard as bodybuilders.
    the bend over pose puts a lot more stress on the lower back than heavy deads and squats...

Default MPD/Bikini ??????

It's all about the money...as soon as they require smaller shorts, 90 percent of men's physique guys can't compete. In my opinion, only in the IFBB there should be a "muscle model" division. Similar to the Wbff. Some amateurs that turn pro in body building or even men's physique can fall under this category perfectly. Maybe some bodybuilders aren't willing to gain or look like a pro bodybuilder but still want to compete in the IFBB. It's a very marketable look AND it still requires you to train like a bodybuilder but a much smaller package. They also do classic style mandatory poses too.

Quote Originally Posted by qbanbreaker91 View Post
    It's all about the money.
    End of Thread
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    End of Thread
    😂😂😂😂

They could do the short trunks like the wbff and take away the hand on hip and I'll compete in it

Quote Originally Posted by qbanbreaker91 View Post
    It's all about the money...as soon as they require smaller shorts, 90 percent of men's physique guys can't compete. In my opinion, only in the IFBB there should be a "muscle model" division. Similar to the Wbff. Some amateurs that turn pro in body building or even men's physique can fall under this category perfectly. Maybe some bodybuilders aren't willing to gain or look like a pro bodybuilder but still want to compete in the IFBB. It's a very marketable look AND it still requires you to train like a bodybuilder but a much smaller package. They also do classic style mandatory poses too.
    I wish that you were wrong no the above, but you may just be right on this. The MPD line ups are miles too big anyway. If you don't train legs, don't go on stage.
    D E S T R O Y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast