Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bostin loyd & rich piana - talking contest prep drugs

Default Bostin loyd & rich piana - talking contest prep drugs

DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

I did a cycle of super dmz for 3 weeks once i made great gains. These guys are fucking losers lol "mind set of a champion" just do more drugs. The only reason I lost is because someone was doing more lol.

Most think Doug Miller is not natural but I can tell you one thing for sure.
    That guy is a genetic elite because it is obvious he has not pinned his delts
    and is in the 1% of people that could get capped delts like that without site injections.
    His delts are sooo shredded there is no way he could have injected them.
    Doug Miller BDB compared to Paul Dilett who obviously pinned the hell out of his delts.

I do not like bostins approach to bodybuilding AT ALL!! I respect the guy, but it's not a contest for who sets the most pins. That Doug Miller is shredded OMG!!! I wish I could get that type of conditioning on stage. He must dig extremely deep. RESPECT!!!^^
    The iron never lies

Quote Originally Posted by SomeKindofMonster View Post
    and is in the 1% of people that could get capped delts like that without site injections.
    Doug Miller BDB compared to Paul Dilett who obviously pinned the hell out of his delts.
    that is bullshit no one needs to site inject to get nice delts. in which world you are living?

Surprise me grated deltoids, are not common among men. Women bodybuilders if often very grated, Rita Bello comes to mind.

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana... lulz... two dolts i would never listen to.

Rich is a great guy, and make a very good points about some cycles and how you should use this or that. But c'mon, bostin is a total bullshit, he are loaded with some shit load all time, yes, he have great shape as well. But never realize how bad he want to be.
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

I like how Rich Piana always states that he did "whatever it took" meaning he used a shit ton of drugs to try and become a professional bodybuilder but he never even placed top at a national level show lol. 30ius of growth will get you a local show win and 6th place at nationals when you have the genetics of Rich Piana lulz. He has no idea what it takes because he obviously didnt have what it took to be competitive in bodybuilding. Its genetics not drugs that play the most pivotal role. He acted like the more drugs he could take and afford the more successful he would become but in the end he just didnt have the genetics for it.

Damn Dillet was pretty peeled here. If only he could spread his scapula....

Why are they doing the interview in a jail cell

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHome View Post
    I do not like bostins approach to bodybuilding AT ALL!! I respect the guy, but it's not a contest for who sets the most pins. That Doug Miller is shredded OMG!!! I wish I could get that type of conditioning on stage. He must dig extremely deep. RESPECT!!!^^
    The Doug Miller type of shredded physique with deep separation and striations should be the ideal for title winning bodybuilders.
    I think Bostin's ideas on crazy, extreme drug use are nuts!
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

What's so strange is bostin has used ALL those drugs yet his chest SUCKS.. and calves :S, its genetic ofcourse but I don't see him train hard at all.
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

rich piana looks like he is wearing a muscle suit. cant stand the way his "muscles" look.

his arms looks like its rotting away, so i checked his instagram and he seems to have an infection on his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    rich piana looks like he is wearing a muscle suit. cant stand the way his "muscles" look.
    And yet people take training advice from him on how to build arms cant tell you how many guys at my gym have tried his 8 hour arm workout lol.

^lulz, 8 hours. that was such a scam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast