Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5 Tips To Wreck Your Pecs With Jose Raymond and Aaron Clark

Default 5 Tips To Wreck Your Pecs With Jose Raymond and Aaron Clark

not sure if md is serious or trolling the f### out of all the guys they let go.

can't wait to watch, with RockyIII, when he gets home
    MY KING OF KINGS

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    can't wait to watch, with RockyIII, when he gets home
    There's nothing to watch, SOJ. It's just a good article with both men's point of view.

I love these guys but please stop with the yelling faces already jeez. We need to change shit up.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull9 View Post
    i love these guys but please stop with the yelling faces already jeez. We need to change shit up.

Barbarian

Meh. I really miss the vids. Although, now that I think about it, there's no one left to be in a vid.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    I love these guys but please stop with the yelling faces already jeez. We need to change shit up.
    This is what the people want, you don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    It's like when two male bodybuilders touch their foreheads together and hit a most muscular at each other. I'm like... WTF?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

The front page of the MD site has reached an all time low. Now you use athletes who are no longer with you and highlight their training. Aaron and Jose where just let go- I guess feeling they had no value? But you value them enough to put an article front and center. I was thinking how things have changed. Videos are vanishing, the magazine gets smaller each month, the Superstore is gone? Who is left with MD. The list is huge of who is not. I do not know if Steve started the exclusive contract idea or if it was a counter to AMI, it is,or maybe has been a part of destroying both. Either both call a truce or your both wallowing in Chapter 13(thinking AMI already is). People on your staff used to make fun of Palumbo when he left, act like kids and keep athletes away from RX and of course the old enemy Flex. But the magazine did great with Dave-- only issue I can recall was to much Keto talk---but, the magazine was huge and loaded with advertisers. What has the leaderhip done since that time? Everytime a new person was Editor in Chief they spoke of how they would - do this or that- take the magazine in a new direction. Well, from my view none of it worked. Times change quick, magazines are not going to make it on the hopes of print advertising and exclusive athletes benefit no single entity- and in this day, not even the magazine paying the contract. What other "sport" does this? Imagine a tennis player who can only speak to one magazine or one media outlet? I think it is salvageable but not wihout some real change. Start with finding an editor in chief with some real business expereince and PROVEN vision of how to move ahead, stop silly exclusive contracts, and invest more in the web and various social media- that is where you can find advertising money, not in your magaine. The magazine can continue to exist but I see it as smaller and it needs to shift to brining in a fitness/physique angle. This statement always irks the traditional hard core folks but money is fitness and physique- it is not in hard core bodybuilding- I wish it was but it just is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ecjb View Post
    The front page of the MD site has reached an all time low. Now you use athletes who are no longer with you and highlight their training. Aaron and Jose where just let go- I guess feeling they had no value? But you value them enough to put an article front and center. I was thinking how things have changed. Videos are vanishing, the magazine gets smaller each month, the Superstore is gone? Who is left with MD. The list is huge of who is not. I do not know if Steve started the exclusive contract idea or if it was a counter to AMI, it is,or maybe has been a part of destroying both. Either both call a truce or your both wallowing in Chapter 13(thinking AMI already is). People on your staff used to make fun of Palumbo when he left, act like kids and keep athletes away from RX and of course the old enemy Flex. But the magazine did great with Dave-- only issue I can recall was to much Keto talk---but, the magazine was huge and loaded with advertisers. What has the leaderhip done since that time? Everytime a new person was Editor in Chief they spoke of how they would - do this or that- take the magazine in a new direction. Well, from my view none of it worked. Times change quick, magazines are not going to make it on the hopes of print advertising and exclusive athletes benefit no single entity- and in this day, not even the magazine paying the contract. What other "sport" does this? Imagine a tennis player who can only speak to one magazine or one media outlet? I think it is salvageable but not wihout some real change. Start with finding an editor in chief with some real business expereince and PROVEN vision of how to move ahead, stop silly exclusive contracts, and invest more in the web and various social media- that is where you can find advertising money, not in your magaine. The magazine can continue to exist but I see it as smaller and it needs to shift to brining in a fitness/physique angle. This statement always irks the traditional hard core folks but money is fitness and physique- it is not in hard core bodybuilding- I wish it was but it just is not.
    Maybe you should read Men's Fitness? Or start a magazine of your own? The point of MD is bodybuilding. Belchman could probably start a men's physique mag if he wanted to. I think it's a bad business move to blur the lines and alienate a current subscriber base. But what do I know. I ain't got no ... business sense.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

One dimensional advise, but I agree with most of it.

My advice is if you are going to do an advice photo shoot about a huge chest, #1 drop the photo of cable crossovers, #2 have a guy in the photo with a great chest.

3/10
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    One dimensional advise, but I agree with most of it.

My advice is if you are going to do an advice photo shoot about a huge chest, #1 drop the photo of cable crossovers, #2 have a guy in the photo with a great chest.

3/10
    Basic stuff, yep.