Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 10 Facts You Need To Know About Growth Hormone

How about the main fact. Its not natural, not good for you in high doses makes your organs and other cell grow also. I dont even want to open the link to see if they are trying to paint it in a good light.

How about we as bbers start to fucking lift naturally and just eat lots of good food and see what happens, and stop trying to fucking kill ourselves with all this junk in the name of muscles.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Link doesn't work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    How about the main fact. Its not natural, not good for you in high doses makes your organs and other cell grow also. I dont even want to open the link to see if they are trying to paint it in a good light.

How about we as bbers start to fucking lift naturally and just eat lots of good food and see what happens, and stop trying to fucking kill ourselves with all this junk in the name of muscles.
    I applaud your desire for health, but I think you're on the wrong forum.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Worst post of the year award nominee.

Mass Monster GeorgeForemanRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I applaud your desire for health, but I think you're on the wrong forum.
    Just because his opinion differs from yours does not mean he is in the wrong forum. On the contrary he is in the correct forum, and he is pointing out some great facts.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Worst post of the year award nominee.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Is #9 a typo?

"Interestingly, while testosterone and GH both increased lean mass, GH did so by increasing extracellular water; testosterone actually increased muscle tissue."

i thought it was other way around
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    Is #9 a typo?

"Interestingly, while testosterone and GH both increased lean mass, GH did so by increasing extracellular water; testosterone actually increased muscle tissue."

i thought it was other way around
    i'd think the better example would have been between tren and GH. where with tren you just gain actual tissue (no water gains intra or extra) - and i'd argue GH is good at increasing INTRAcellular water in the muscles. Giving that 'pop' 3D look while on it. But i wouldn't sayy GH gives much extracellular retention in my opinion. You can have paper thin skin on GH IMO. but it is what it is - just my personal opinion.

Spotter

I agree to most of what you are saying but the truth is people want to see massive ripped guys that look like they are from another planet! and natural BB is not gonna give you that look .
    i appreciate both the natural look and the drug look but it would be difficult to turn back the BB clock to the 40's or 50's and have a Mr Olympia that looks like Steve Reeves when we are so used to physiques like Cutler ... Coleman and Heath .
    It won't sell and BB is a business .