Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Raising Compton: Episode 1 - Explosive Growth

Default Raising Compton: Episode 1 - Explosive Growth

Spotter

only 3min50 blkeh

Lame... Gonna be 10, 4 minute advertisements... Smh

I hope he didnt sigh with Evogen for more than 12 months... we'll see if signing with them was his first mistake in the sport. I'd say yes. Hopefully it's the only one.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I hope he didnt sigh with Evogen for more than 12 months... we'll see if signing with them was his first mistake in the sport. I'd say yes. Hopefully it's the only one.
    WHY and HOW would signing with evogen be a mistake??

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I don't like when people make comments like this. Like they aRe some sort of experts on being sponsored or whatnot. There are plenty of guys who are not sponsored and would love to be. Good for you for being sponsored bro and all the best for the 2015 season.

I think he is drunk, being New Year and all
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

You obviously don't need Hany. You're hottest thing in bodybuilding - which you probably know, heard and read. People go crazy for you. Expectations are so high. You're the next big thing, you're one of 3 or 4 guys who should win next Arnold Classic.... for some you're next Dennis Wolf but more complete with no weakness. You're fan favourite... maybe biggest since Evan's early days in pro scene. And now you're "in team" with Hany who doesnt have good reputation. Hany making things look like you're going to get better because of him ... crazy. Or... got so better with him.

So that's Hany thing.

2) Do you like this video? I dont. Unlike Mutant, Animal / Universal or Blackstone Labs / Prime Nutrition your sponsor is not known for doing good videos with athletes. This videos shows why.

3) People don't care about Evogen. It's non of our bussiness but it's hard to believe they gave you best offer.

fst 7?

Iron Addict

You obviously don't need Hany. You're hottest thing in bodybuilding - which you probably know, heard and read. People go crazy for you. Expectations are so high. You're the next big thing, you're one of 3 or 4 guys who should win next Arnold Classic.... for some you're next Dennis Wolf but more complete with no weakness. You're fan favourite... maybe biggest since Evan's early days in pro scene. And now you're "in team" with Hany who doesnt have good reputation. Hany making things look like you're going to get better because of him ... crazy. Or... got so better with him.

So that's Hany thing.

2) Do you like this video? I dont. Unlike Mutant, Animal / Universal or Blackstone Labs / Prime Nutrition your sponsor is not known for doing good videos with athletes. This videos shows why.

3) People don't care about Evogen. It's non of our bussiness but it's hard to believe they gave you best offer.
    " hany who's doesn't have a Good reputation"????? Wtf ..... Please explain

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    " hany who's doesn't have a Good reputation"????? Wtf ..... Please explain
    Search "Seth Feroce" at this forums... open threads about him. And think for yourself.

Iron Addict

Search "Seth Feroce" at this forums... open threads about him. And think for yourself.
    So you're basing your opinion on him based on one guy? How about what he's done a with others and improved their physiques and made them into champions. It's a bad reputation to make olympia champions? And lets be real about Seth, he was never gonna be mr o, no matter what he did and who trained him.

Hany did a good job with Cutler and Heath, Wilkins, etc - you're picking one guy who left the sport and also blaming Hany for it based on hearsay.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Hany did a good job with Cutler and Heath, Wilkins, etc - you're picking one guy who left the sport and also blaming Hany for it based on hearsay.
    Does Hany have good rep, Ron?

Yes, he did great job with Heath and Nicole. And Jay too for 2009. They also finally nailed it with Kuclo for this year's O and some post Olympia shows. Hany can get people in shape.

Little Guy

Seth Feroce who was eating PBJ sandwiches in prep? The same Seth Feroce who sent Hany a Chrismas present after they split? lol. Know the facts before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    So you're basing your opinion on him based on one guy? How about what he's done a with others and improved their physiques and made them into champions. It's a bad reputation to make olympia champions? And lets be real about Seth, he was never gonna be mr o, no matter what he did and who trained him.
    You asked me to explain. Seth Feroce threads explain why Hany has bad rep. Is it true what people say about him? I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by nerbe View Post
    Seth Feroce who was eating PBJ sandwiches in prep? The same Seth Feroce who sent Hany a Chrismas present after they split? lol. Know the facts before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about.
    I said Hany had bad reputation. It's true.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast