Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 27

Thread: Posedown...

  1. #1

    Default Posedown...

    Why posedown exists and which is your favourite posedown? Everything anything on posedown let's discuss.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Best posedown ever!!!


  3. #3
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Posedown is for the fans and for entertaining purpose only i believe. It's fun to watch and when these guys walk into the crowd must be hell of fun. Seeing the up close like this just unreal. My favorite posedown would be this one

    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Prefer posedowns where there's plenty of interaction and chases amongst the competitors. Posedown in recent years where competitors go offstage and disperse into the crowd in a bad idea. While audience can get upclose with the physiques, the guys just wander on their own and audience may not get real close up comparisons between bodybuilders.

    British GP 2011: plenty interactions, head butts and fights onstage. Bodybuilders drew blood.


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canis View Post
    Posedown is for the fans and for entertaining purpose only i believe. It's fun to watch and when these guys walk into the crowd must be hell of fun. Seeing the up close like this just unreal. My favorite posedown would be this one

    Is this the longest posedown duration ever? The guys seem to run out of poses during the posedown.

    It looks silly also for them to push and shove one another when the stage is enormous. Can't they spread themselves out?

    Nice camera shots though.

  6. #6
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    GREATEST POSEDOWN EVER:

    1992 Ms. International!!!! Paula Bircumshaw didnt place top 6 (she should have won IMO) and she walked out in street clothes while the rest of the women were posing down! Classic!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    GREATEST POSEDOWN EVER:

    1992 Ms. International!!!! Paula Bircumshaw didnt place top 6 (she should have won IMO) and she walked out in street clothes while the rest of the women were posing down! Classic!
    I wish their was a vid of this.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  8. #8
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,859
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    GREATEST POSEDOWN EVER:

    1992 Ms. International!!!! Paula Bircumshaw didnt place top 6 (she should have won IMO) and she walked out in street clothes while the rest of the women were posing down! Classic!

    I was there. It was weird, and akward...posedown begins...all of a sudden she comes out w her sweats on flipping off the judges and holding up her hands in the "glasses" position to the panel....

    I thought it was very disrespectful to the ladies who were in the posedown, who had nothing to do w the judges decision.

    Should she have won..? No

  9. #9
    Iron Addict coretrain12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    2,494
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I was there. It was weird, and akward...posedown begins...all of a sudden she comes out w her sweats on flipping off the judges and holding up her hands in the "glasses" position to the panel....

    I thought it was very disrespectful to the ladies who were in the posedown, who had nothing to do w the judges decision.

    Should she have won..? No
    Any video or pics?
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

  10. #10

    Default

    Any bodybuilder here wanna share their posedown experience both good and bad? Chick? Evan? Eugene? Dani?

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I was there. It was weird, and akward...posedown begins...all of a sudden she comes out w her sweats on flipping off the judges and holding up her hands in the "glasses" position to the panel....

    I thought it was very disrespectful to the ladies who were in the posedown, who had nothing to do w the judges decision.

    Should she have won..? No
    Anja Schriner was GIVEN a win due to the judging "change".
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Bob....you REALLY dont think that it was entertaining?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Bob....you REALLY dont think that it was entertaining?
    How many different threads do I have to ask you who your profile pic is of?

  14. #14
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    How many different threads do I have to ask you who your profile pic is of?
    I will ask when I get home. She is locked in my basement! I just call her BAE!

    My avatar doesnt compare to Jean Claude Van Badass!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I will ask when I get home. She is locked in my basement! I just call her BAE!

    My avatar doesnt compare to Jean Claude Van Badass!!!
    Nobody's does, its ok. Please for the love of god tell me you don't actually use the word "bae"...it could have serious implications on our online friendship!

  16. #16
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBB View Post
    Nobody's does, its ok. Please for the love of god tell me you don't actually use the word "bae"...it could have serious implications on our online friendship!
    Im 41 and dont even know what it stands for! I still use cutie pie and boo!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  17. #17

    Default

    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •