Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 18 to 30 of 30

Thread: Arnold Classic- 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees Announced!

  1. #18
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,361
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    Yep Carroll reminds me of Costa but not as good! Costa is not as good as Sergio Aguero...best striker in Premier League
    andy carroll is on fire and i like his hair too.But sorry to inform you the news that diego costa is know officialy been ranked as the number 1 striker in the world, with ronaldo at 2 place .i think aguero is 4th at that list

  2. #19
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,590
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    andy carroll is on fire and i like his hair too.But sorry to inform you the news that diego costa is know officialy been ranked as the number 1 striker in the world, with ronaldo at 2 place .i think aguero is 4th at that list
    Lay off the drugs...they are clouding your judgement!

  3. #20
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,793
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    These awards are stupid, Ed Coan and Lenda Murray are the only ones who should qualify for the award, the others are fighters or actors.

    The only reason is to seek popularity and reward individuals who are famous outside the gym culture.

  4. #21
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,361
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    These awards are stupid, Ed Coan and Lenda Murray are the only ones who should qualify for the award, the others are fighters or actors.

    The only reason is to seek popularity and reward individuals who are famous outside the gym culture.
    the game hhh is very worty,he made it cool to be BODYBUILDER, he has been on the cover of flex many times, he has guest mc d the olympia many times, he trains with dave palombo and most off all is the best wrestler in modern times. yes he deserve it as he continious to promote muscle and steroid use

  5. #22
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,361
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jags93 View Post
    lay off the drugs...they are clouding your judgement!
    it is a well known fact that diego costa is the best striker in the world right now

  6. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,484
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    the game hhh is very worty,he made it cool to be BODYBUILDER, he has been on the cover of flex many times, he has guest mc d the olympia many times, he trains with dave palombo and most off all is the best wrestler in modern times. yes he deserve it as he continious to promote muscle and steroid use
    Wtf?

  7. #24
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,590
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    it is a well known fact that diego costa is the best striker in the world right now
    Only in Norway it seems!

  8. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41,358

    Default

    This is gonna be awesome!!!

  9. #26
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,793
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    yes he deserve it as he continious to promote muscle and steroid use
    Lol

  10. #27

  11. #28
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I would like to see Magnus Ver Magnusson to be inducted in to that.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  12. #29
    CEO Prime Nutrition/Blackstone Labs AaronSingerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    redcon1.com
    Posts
    889
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I'll be there for this. Always a great event. Dr. Bob is the man.
    Come visit www.redcon1.com

  13. #30
    Barbarian Aliwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    430
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What happened to Black Dynamite?

    15sports-hall-fame.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •