Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Frank Ortega Wins in Culver City: 2015 IFBB Western Cup Results

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,625
    Gender
    Male

    Default Frank Ortega Wins in Culver City: 2015 IFBB Western Cup Results


  2. #2
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    7,959
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    what, did we all miss something here. a show in JAN. 2015!

    thx for that story, and we see that THE IFBB MPD, is off to a strong start.
    MY KING OF KINGS

  3. #3
    Barbarian Bronwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    500
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    what, did we all miss something here. a show in JAN. 2015!

    thx for that story, and we see that THE IFBB MPD, is off to a strong start.
    Yup, show in Jan - and January 31st will be another show also with IFBB athletes in Las Vegas. This season starts early

  4. #4
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    7,959
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Yup, show in Jan - and January 31st will be another show also with IFBB athletes in Las Vegas. This season starts early
    So the next show is an NPC/IFBB, in 2 weeks? weird.
    MY KING OF KINGS

  5. #5
    Barbarian Bronwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    500
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    So the next show is an NPC/IFBB, in 2 weeks? weird.
    Yes its Legends and it is Jan 30
    Feb 13 is Gold Coast in Culver city - I am not sure if it is only NPC or NPC/IFBB too...

    all John Lindsay production.

  6. #6

    Default

    How does male pro physique competition work?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •