Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 18

Thread: Offseason Abs: Dallas McCarver's Routine

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,624
    Gender
    Male

    Default Offseason Abs: Dallas McCarver's Routine


  2. #2

    Default

    Does anyone in shape actually bother training abs? I know some of the best guys in the world, including past Mr. O's, who never trained abs.

  3. #3
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,759

    Default

    Where's this guy been?

  4. #4
    Barbarian Navy_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    528
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    Does anyone in shape actually bother training abs? I know some of the best guys in the world, including past Mr. O's, who never trained abs.
    I think it's a genetic thing, I never train them directly and I have thick brick like abs

  5. #5
    Barbarian [N1ZMO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    648
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I'd be more worried about that epic gyno than showing how his ab's are trained - doing the hanging leg raise
    in that pic he has young girl boobs

  6. #6
    Spotter nuttinbutapeanut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quads Gym
    Posts
    218
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [N1ZMO] View Post
    I'd be more worried about that epic gyno than showing how his ab's are trained - doing the hanging leg raise
    in that pic he has young girl boobs
    I agree, was the first thing I noticed. When you become a Pro it's one of the things that probably needs to be fixed rate away. And now he's getting ready to compete and it"s going to cost him placings.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

  7. #7

    Default

    Holy Gyno in those pics.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  8. #8

    Default

    This dude is trolling us..

    epic gyno.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  9. #9
    Iron Addict coretrain12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    2,494
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    Does anyone in shape actually bother training abs? I know some of the best guys in the world, including past Mr. O's, who never trained abs.
    Kai
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

  10. #10
    Forum Legend RockyIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Miami,Florida
    Posts
    39,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    wow, i didnt even know that the words "abs" and "offseason" were allowed to use in the same sentence
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

  11. #11
    Juggernaut SISTEROFJESUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    MIAMI, FL
    Posts
    7,957
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    wow, i didnt even know that the words "abs" and "offseason" were allowed to use in the same sentence
    REALLY???
    MY KING OF KINGS

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuttinbutapeanut View Post
    I agree, was the first thing I noticed. When you become a Pro it's one of the things that probably needs to be fixed rate away. And now he's getting ready to compete and it"s going to cost him placings.
    maybee because he is young= ? he has always had problems with gyno.I dont remember ever seeing him without gyno and bad skin on his back shoulders

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Much aromatization taking place. How i got my abs? With a bunch of synthetic testosterone bitch!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I'd love to see Vince Gironda get up from his grave just to rant on what bodybuilding has become. That would be the rant of a lifetime.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    maybee because he is young= ? he has always had problems with gyno.I dont remember ever seeing him without gyno and bad skin on his back shoulders
    If you believe that, theres a bridge you may want to buy.

  16. #16
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    If you believe that, theres a bridge you may want to buy.
    True story.

  17. #17
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,043
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    If you believe that, theres a bridge you may want to buy.
    are you trying to be a smart ass? you should leave the comedy to mike eps because you aint got it.I ment i have always seen dallas with bad gyno and acne,.He seems to never resolve this issues abd that may be because he is young so he doesnt really know what he is doind to his body steroid wise.We ALL know how gyno and acne comes from but he seems to not care because he is young.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •