Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juan Morel & Matt Acton Train Chest & Triceps

Default Juan Morel & Matt Acton Train Chest & Triceps

Banned

Another Great Video Juan. Do you superset for all body parts and do you superset for both times you do chest that week?

Juan is silly strong on incline bench...315X12 after all that other stuff with supersets he had been done doing?!
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by crg68 View Post
    Another Great Video Juan. Do you superset for all body parts and do you superset for both times you do chest that week?
    Thank you brother!! yes i do superset every bodypart and also when i do chest i still superset just incorporate different exercises..
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yea good video and question.
    thank Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Juan is silly strong on incline bench...315X12 after all that other stuff with supersets he had been done doing?!
    thanks man, gotten a bit stronger since than yestrday did 26 reps on the flat bench with 315

Quote Originally Posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Thank you brother!! yes i do superset every bodypart and also when i do chest i still superset just incorporate different exercises..

thank Michael

thanks man, gotten a bit stronger since than yestrday did 26 reps on the flat bench with 315
    is supersetting something you do both offseason and precontest, or do you backoff supersets while dieting and on restricted calories?
    JESUS THE CHRIST

is supersetting something you do both offseason and precontest, or do you backoff supersets while dieting and on restricted calories?
    Since i started training that way i do, do it in the off season and precontest..

Good gosh Juan
    No wonder your pecs look like they are Two 5 lb chuck roasts, you are strong as hell.
    What I'm impressed with the most is your restraint, you obviously can incline press 405 or 465 for 8-10 if you wanted to and worked straight sets. But you listen to your body, and lift to stay healthy

Props man

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    Good gosh Juan
    No wonder your pecs look like they are Two 5 lb chuck roasts, you are strong as hell.
    What I'm impressed with the most is your restraint, you obviously can incline press 405 or 465 for 8-10 if you wanted to and worked straight sets. But you listen to your body, and lift to stay healthy

Props man
    Thanks bro!! Yeah I like to lift heavy but smart I use to lift really heavy and stupid before but all I notice was my joints were always in pain. Now that I train this way I feel not only does it build more muscle it's safer on my joints as well..

Nice vid, Juan. Do you think your legs will be significantly improved in time for the NY Pro? Is it going to be a party?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

its really not that hard if u train seriously....AND on top notch gear bro. plus with his 1/2 reps & 100mph pace, its DEF. not surprising. I just find it funny is when hes doing FREE WEIGHTS its 1/2 reps as fast as he can, but when hes on MACHINES its full reps, & alot slower....hmmmmmm funny huh....& I would love a video without him talkin at all....NOW THAT WOULD BE A FN "PARTY!!!"

half reps? it's called "constant tension" on the muscles without unwanted stress on the elbows
    JESUS THE CHRIST

half reps? it's called "constant tension" on the muscles without unwanted stress on the elbows
    HAHAHA....OOOOOOOk ......but when branch & johnny lift this way, all u guys are bashin & sayin its "bad form!"..Smfh....like I said, im 100% natural & can bang out 315 on incline for 10 also, also my buddy who is 44, who is also natural can 335 incline for reps!....so as I said, if you train seriously its not THAT big of a deal. dude is a PRO on the BEST GEAR & SUPPS AVAIL, so I would EXPECT him to be able to move 315!...comeon now...

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    HAHAHA....OOOOOOOk ......but when branch & johnny lift this way, all u guys are bashin & sayin its "bad form!"..Smfh....like I said, im 100% natural & can bang out 315 on incline for 10 also, also my buddy who is 44, who is also natural can 335 incline for reps!....so as I said, if you train seriously its not THAT big of a deal. dude is a PRO on the BEST GEAR & SUPPS AVAIL, so I would EXPECT him to be able to move 315!...comeon now...
    It is not just about "moving" 315...The guy did a ton of volume and supersets and THEN busted out 12 reps on INCLINE with 315...Big difference from just walking into the gym 100% rested and just repping out 315 at the very beginning when you are still fresh
    JESUS THE CHRIST

It is not just about "moving" 315...The guy did a ton of volume and supersets and THEN busted out 12 reps on INCLINE with 315...Big difference from just walking into the gym 100% rested and just repping out 315 at the very beginning when you are still fresh
    I been training/lifting for about 12yrs bud. trust me, I KNOW what your saying. but I don't know about you, but I don't get "going" till about 20mins in!....but I said, bro when your a PRO & been lifting for awhile AND on the top gear....its not THAT big of deal. guess some of you guys just aren't that "strong"...w/e no biggie. carry on

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Nice vid, Juan. Do you think your legs will be significantly improved in time for the NY Pro? Is it going to be a party?
    Thanks bro!! I hope they are lol I brought them up just hope it's enough to make a difference..

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    its really not that hard if u train seriously....AND on top notch gear bro. plus with his 1/2 reps & 100mph pace, its DEF. not surprising. I just find it funny is when hes doing FREE WEIGHTS its 1/2 reps as fast as he can, but when hes on MACHINES its full reps, & alot slower....hmmmmmm funny huh....& I would love a video without him talkin at all....NOW THAT WOULD BE A FN "PARTY!!!"
    don't like my videos don't watch them and you don't have to listen to me talk.. I do full reps on certain machine to focus on the inner part of my chest if you follow my older videos you wi see I use to do chest buster with dumbells for the inner chest but with these machine I don't have to.. I don't fully extend on free weights so I can focus only on chest and not bring my triceps into the movement and also not aggravate my tendonitis anymore than it is..

very well said, plus incline benching 315 is much harder than flat benching 315...most people couldnt do one single rep after busting out all those supersets earlier in the workout
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast