Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Eggs Boost Muscular Performance

Default How Eggs Boost Muscular Performance

Awesome article, I didn't know egg yolks contained vitamin D

I miss eggs big time...over did it with them and now I get sick when I eat them. Its important to alternate protein sources meal to meal and day to day to avoid sensitivities.
    Believe. Behave. Become!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I miss eggs big time...over did it with them and now I get sick when I eat them. Its important to alternate protein sources meal to meal and day to day to avoid sensitivities.
    I am so fucking sick of eggs its crazy, I am also so fucking sick of chicken in the past month i have barely had any i almost cant stomach it anymore. I am not a huge red meat guy because its not that good for you and unfortunately no matter how much i try i cant eat fish i just hate it. I really dont know what to do lol.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    I am so fucking sick of eggs its crazy, I am also so fucking sick of chicken in the past month i have barely had any i almost cant stomach it anymore. I am not a huge red meat guy because its not that good for you and unfortunately no matter how much i try i cant eat fish i just hate it. I really dont know what to do lol.
    I feel ya...I can only eat chicken once a day tops and it can't be re-heated or I'm full after a bite!... no eggs...no lactose... all I seem to eat is red meat and salmon, trout, and the odd can of tuna ( had to take a few years off that in the past too lol)
    Believe. Behave. Become!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I feel ya...I can only eat chicken once a day tops and it can't be re-heated or I'm full after a bite!... no eggs...no lactose... all I seem to eat is red meat and salmon, trout, and the odd can of tuna ( had to take a few years off that in the past too lol)
    Oh man i totally hear you on the reheating chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing one bite and im done cant stand it!. No lactose for me either but eggs i have to eat otherwise i dont know what to eat for breakfast every morning. Red meat is becoming my main thing but that makes me nervous as its not really good for you. I just took a blood test this morning to see where i am at, i will go to the Doc on wed to get the results. My RBCs are already a bit high from my trt so i go to the Hematologist every month or two for a phlebotomy, and i know red meat also jacks up the RBCs.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Give me my egg whites and reg eggs anytime, yet i only egg the whole egg, when i'm bout to hit the gym, otherwise, i just eat the egg white
    MY KING OF KINGS

Egg whites i can eat but Egg maybe 1-2 a week. egg whites twice a day but if i eat the yolk two days in a row i can puke.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

Cage free eggs for me. Farm next door. Eat them daily. Best tasting eggs ever. Never tire of them.

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

damn... when I was doing my strongman stuff I was eating 10 whole eggs at a whack. That was my limit though and I got tired of em quick at that rate. Now I can still eat them no problem but only 4-6 at a time.
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Cage free eggs for me. Farm next door. Eat them daily. Best tasting eggs ever. Never tire of them.
    u said cage free, so u think that the hens r always out side the cage, not, u may really want to see how the hens next door to u really live in their cages.. i'm just lettin' u know, ok.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    u said cage free, so u think that the hens r always out side the cage, not, u may really want to see how the hens next door to u really live in their cages.. i'm just lettin' u know, ok.
    I think he mean they are free range. Of course they are gonna be caged Its so they don't wonder off to wherever they like. But not like these huge farms where they are so tight together that they can't walk or even spread their wings. I'm just lettin' u know, ok

Juggernaut

I eat three free range whole eggs every morning as part of breakfast. Love them and very good for you!

one thing i have also learned bout eggs. they r not all alike the major eggs yall get from. some of the hens r in cages up to 8 hens in one cage. then u have hens that r cage free, yet they r still in a cage like settin' which means, they can walk around the hen house with bars and part of the hens house is set with cages, and the hens may be glad to go outside for bout 10mins in a 5 squ. side walk, to lossen up theri feathers. then i have total free rage hens. these hen live in a total cage free hen house, and have up to 5footballs fields of space to enjoy themselves and give us great golden, eggs. u can check this out at

thehappyeggco.com and and u'll see what i am takin' bout. due to the info i read, i now only eat totaly organic eggs and totaly organic egg whites.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Iron Addict

I have no problems eating eggs at all. But I've been doing egg whites and oatmeal with blueberry breakfasts for so long, I gag almost daily on the egg whites

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by SISTEROFJESUS View Post
    one thing i have also learned bout eggs. they r not all alike the major eggs yall get from. some of the hens r in cages up to 8 hens in one cage. then u have hens that r cage free, yet they r still in a cage like settin' which means, they can walk around the hen house with bars and part of the hens house is set with cages, and the hens may be glad to go outside for bout 10mins in a 5 squ. side walk, to lossen up theri feathers. then i have total free rage hens. these hen live in a total cage free hen house, and have up to 5footballs fields of space to enjoy themselves and give us great golden, eggs. u can check this out at

thehappyeggco.com and and u'll see what i am takin' bout. due to the info i read, i now only eat totaly organic eggs and totaly organic egg whites.
    That hurt me. What the fuck did you just say?

can't stand grilled chicken. I'll have some once in a while.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast