Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Train & Diet like Dexter Jackson

Default Train & Diet like Dexter Jackson

Freak of Nature

Will I look like him if I do this?

The triceps part of the workout is missing.

That i can actually believe since Dex said he isnt a big eater. Once i get back on track that is pretty much what my diet will look like also. Lots of shakes and about 3 whole meals a day.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

I wonder how throughout his carreer, at that level of competition, he has managed to stay competitive and HEALTHY, even at his age...Even Jay Cutler, as meticulous as he was, suffered a tear and unbalanced leg development...But Dexter seems immune to serious injuries or other health related issues
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

30min cardio everyday....good one MD

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    I wonder how throughout his carreer, at that level of competition, he has managed to stay competitive and HEALTHY, even at his age...Even Jay Cutler, as meticulous as he was, suffered a tear and unbalanced leg development...But Dexter seems immune to serious injuries or other health related issues
    Dex never pushed the limits like Jay did. Dex always stayed with what he knows best and didnt push the envelope to try and beat a sick fuck like Ronnie Coleman. I could be wrong but thats just what i see from him. Dex comes in maybe 5lbs heavier but always keeps that crazy conditioning.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

This is definitely an old diet of Dexters .He works with George Farah all year round now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Dex never pushed the limits like Jay did. Dex always stayed with what he knows best and didnt push the envelope to try and beat a sick fuck like Ronnie Coleman. I could be wrong but thats just what i see from him. Dex comes in maybe 5lbs heavier but always keeps that crazy conditioning.
    i also dont think that he ever trained heavy like Jay...But what I was referring most was the chemical assistance these guys use att his level, and how Dexter seems always healthy, and never missed a season because of health issues
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Little Guy

Not sure why they bother with these articles. Its a good generic workout plan but I've watched Dex' chest training (online) for years now and he's never once done flat barbell bench press. Generally the older pro's seem to stay away from it - even in local gyms. Just saying.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

For a dude to be as good as Dexter is for so long is unreal. Im sure genetics play a roll but Dexter never blew up 30lbs over his contest weight and if you remember he competed a LOT when he turned pro.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    train hard, but first of all train smart. I think when it comes down to everything Dex must be a very smart dude since he has been in the game so long without anything happening.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

His genetics are just better than everyone's. He probably doesn't have to go to the same extremes to look the way he does.