Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: These Irresponsible Trainers Are Going to KILL Someone! Bostin Busted?

Default These Irresponsible Trainers Are Going to KILL Someone! Bostin Busted?

is he talking about bostin loyd? 20 IUs of slin post workout... thats insane. layne tweeted something and i think he was talking about bostin loyd.

lol 20 iu of slin post workout is more than common among bodybuilders

Bostin supposedly doesnt push crazy dosages for his "clients" ... for beginners I heard about TE 500mg & 400mg deca and kickstart with dbol. No slin.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Bostin supposedly doesnt push crazy dosages for his "clients" ... for beginners I heard about TE 500mg & 400mg deca and kickstart with dbol. No slin.
    maybe he is talking about someone else, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    maybe he is talking about someone else, who knows?
    Maybe. Doesnt matter when you rant and say nothing
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Too me, the guy in the video is an embarrassment. He's trying to do what he thinks is the right thing. That's fine, and good. But stop with the WWe persona. Which he did in the end of the video. For me, giving out drug protocols online to people you don't know personally, is just wrong, and stupid. I could be a hypocrite though. Who knows...

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    Too me, the guy in the video is an embarrassment. He's trying to do what he thinks is the right thing. That's fine, and good. But stop with the WWe persona. Which he did in the end of the video. For me, giving out drug protocols online to people you don't know personally, is just wrong, and stupid. I could be a hypocrite though. Who knows...
    Annoying as fuck. Can't watch him so, when realised who it was, didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by stavios View Post
    lol 20 iu of slin post workout is more than common among bodybuilders
    I've heard about some guys using it only for weak bodyparts, taking 40 iu's before and after training.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I've heard about some guys using it only for weak bodyparts, taking 40 iu's before and after training.
    but in the video he is talking about a 17 year old kid. big difference between elite top pro who worked his way up and getting a 17 year old that has no idea what he is doing on that kind of shit. thats very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    but in the video he is talking about a 17 year old kid. big difference between elite top pro who worked his way up and getting a 17 year old that has no idea what he is doing on that kind of shit. thats very dangerous.
    Oh yeah, I don't think a 17-year-old has any business using gear, let alone slin.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

6-10 is a thing of the past then...

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    That is a heavy dose...
    Anything over 350-400 tren is heavy, period
    Someone with good (not great genetic response to drugs) should get phenomenal results off of 180-250mg of tren weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Nationals09 View Post
    That is a heavy dose...
    Anything over 350-400 tren is heavy, period
    Someone with good (not great genetic response to drugs) should get phenomenal results off of 180-250mg of tren weekly
    TE = enanthate, I think. My favorite is primoteston depots from my friend,the doctor, and pharmacy owner here. I haven't even taken any in about 6 years. Thinking about doing the Delzeg way and take about 50mg e/o/d. Split up the trt.

I have this theory that just pinning yourself, exacts a placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by lou0178 View Post
    TE = enanthate, I think. My favorite is primoteston depots from my friend,the doctor, and pharmacy owner here. I haven't even taken any in about 6 years. Thinking about doing the Delzeg way and take about 50mg e/o/d. Split up the trt.
    That would be good
    I'm a fan of spreading out doses of compounds. I found that standard from palumbo, Nichols and Rambod

One of those other vlog guys, Jerry Ward, talked once about how him and his buddies supposedly saw the best results from shooting all their gear for the week at once. I think spreading it out makes more sense, but WTF do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    One of those other vlog guys, Jerry Ward, talked once about how him and his buddies supposedly saw the best results from shooting all their gear for the week at once. I think spreading it out makes more sense, but WTF do I know.
    I agree with you Ron....I did that once because I was going on vacation....never again.....felt like I was going crazy the 1st day or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast