Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU?

Default 5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU?

Someone started this on IG and was cool figured id start it here. Feel free to jump in if youd like. If you are noninated its mandatory (and if u know the person alert them they were nominated).

Aight @anthony_traps nominated for 5 NON lifting facts.....

1. i am a huge nerd and 100x better at psychological and technical/scientific/logical activities than i am physical

2. before i was a meathead i was Xtremely athletic capable of various flips and agility and functional based activities that make you go 😳.

3. im softer than babyshit (and protective) if i care about you (and will do most ANYTHING for you if we are close or dating, where il always put my needs/wants behind yours) and like @anthony_traps some (ok many) movies get me 😭.

4. i am lazy as fawk and like to lay around and do NOTHING (preferably on the beach) which is why i cannot date someone lazy (i need someone opposite me, but who still OCCASIONALLY likes to loaf).

5. i have absolutely no fashion sense what so ever, so i just wear whatever i like and fuck the trends 🙈😉

I nominate

Wisconsin BB
    Adina
    Evan Centopani
    Jian Morel
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Iron Addict

Ok I am game.

1. I am a father of 5 wonderful kids and 14 years married to my wife

2. Moths scare the shit out of me

3. I was good at baseball, scouted, but in a regional game I almost killed a kid with a ball on accident and never played again.

4. I love science

5. I had heart/chest surgery to remove a tumor a year and a half ago
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    Ok I am game.

3. I was good at baseball, scouted, but in a regional game I almost killed a kid with a ball on accident and never played again.

4. I love science

lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Iron Addict

Exactly! I don't know why but since a kid I have hated those things
    There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
    - Robert Frost

Lol I'm down.

1. I'm a huge geek, I love star wars, marvel comics, anime, manga, computer games, lord of the rings, world of warcraft etc....

2. Before I started "bodybuilding" I was 175lbs and I was very athletic. competed in martial arts and was very good at soccer. I had possibly a bright soccer career if i wanted to lol.

3. I am lazy beyond belief. When i was unemployed i woke up at 1:00 every single day pm and ate 1-2 meals went to the gym and MAYBE out for a drive after wards but most of the time back home watched movies and episodes all night without doing anything at ALL

4. Soccer is my favorite sport and than Boxing comes in 2nd.

5. I'm an alcoholic and a sex addict

I nominate Darkwire and BMC
    Last edited by Canis; January 23rd, 2015 at 07:43 PM.
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

1. I was a ballroom and latin dancer before bodybuilding
    2. I play rpg games on weekends
    3. I always want to be doing something productive or else I feel like I am wasting time(like now I should be studying or making money)
    4. I love taking nap during the day
    5. I also have almost no fashion sense, or I like to wear most of the time what feels good exept if I am meeting some girl..
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Banned

Alright I'm game!

-Before bodybuilding I was a wrestler, hurdler, football player and a 2X state champ in Tae Kwon Do

-I love love love guns and shooting

-My itunes library is the most completely mangled selection of music you'll ever find from White Zombie to Michael Jackson to Motley Crue to Celine Dion to Tupac back to Michael Bolton and over to Ice Cube and then back to the Canadian Tenors

-I'm a car fanatic

-I've never smoked a cigarette or done any sort of recreational drug ever. My group of friends has a mission statement that when booze, beer and fast women stops being a good time...we need to throw in the towel!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toopowerful4u View Post
    lol
    bwwwahahahahahah!!!

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    lol
    Hahahah

1. I was a chronic sleep walker as a child. I even walked outdoors a few times! But I never hurt myself or did anything in my sleep that I wouldn't have done while awake.

2. I strongly feel that Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band of all time.

3. I'm deathly afraid of snakes.

4. If I ever made a large enough sum of money to retire, I would likely buy a farm and work it.

5. I began cooking for myself and doing my own laundry at age 8.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    1. I was a chronic sleep walker as a child. I even walked outdoors a few times! But I never hurt myself or did anything in my sleep that I wouldn't have done while awake.

2. I strongly feel that Bon Jovi is the greatest rock band of all time.

3. I'm deathly afraid of snakes.

4. If I ever made a large enough sum of money to retire, I would likely buy a farm and work it.

5. I began cooking for myself and doing my own laundry at age 8.
    Fixed...

1. I was a football hooligan from age 14-18 and nearly got killed in a major brawl becoz of it
    2. I was 19stone of fat at 15 and by 21 did my first show ( very self proud )
    3. Two things in life more important than anything ... My mum n my gf
    4. I have terrible body dis morphia and overall horrible self image
    5. I'm a very nice chilled guy but I have an inner rage n scary confidence in funking ppl up if they hurt or insult me or said ladies in number 3 ( odd I know )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshaun View Post
    1. I was a football hooligan from age 14-18 and nearly got killed in a major brawl becoz of it
    2. I was 19stone of fat at 15 and by 21 did my first show ( very self proud )
    3. Two things in life more important than anything ... My mum n my gf
    4. I have terrible body dis morphia and overall horrible self image
    5. I'm a very nice chilled guy but I have an inner rage n scary confidence in funking ppl up if they hurt or insult me or said ladies in number 3 ( odd I know )
    That last one isn't odd at all man. I'm pretty chill but if someone fucks with my close friends or especially my family I will not hesitate for 2 seconds to go Chuck Norris on their ass. The body dysmorphia thing is something we all deal with. Comparing yourself to the best physiques in the world on a daily basis will kind of do that to you. There's never been a point since I started competing where I didn't feel small.

That's very reassuring to hear thanks dude haha fukin chuck Norris ! I beat a guy up who looked like chuck norris once .... Come to think of it it was chuck Norris hahaha ye all this social media n Instagram I feel like every fucker Is walking round at 250 with abs while I sit here trying my best everyday n only ever feel slightly Gd about myself a few weeks out ! But hearing from a guy like you who I like and think is also a very good competitor is pretty cool ! Guess we all suffer the same in this sport

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    Ok I am game.

4. I love science

shit, that's fucked up man. At least you're here , you're a survivor

I have a 21 and 22 year old sons...and now a 3 year old daughter.

I never walk up to a casket at a funeral. It flippin creeps me out.

I mostly listen to Old School rap, Afrika Bambatta, Egyptian Lover, twilight 22, Boogie Down Production....that's my shit.

I used to compete in break dance competitions.

When I eat tuna fish, I have to put it in my mouth and swallow it down with crystal light or diet pop.

I nominate Howars and MOB....just to help add a creepy element to this.
    I stop me....no one else does.

1) before I started lifting I was a good rugby player and had England youth trials
    2) I'm studying accounting..I was working at a gym but then realised fuck this..this isn't a career
    3) I have terrible terrible anger problems...if I wasn't lifting id probably be locked away ha.
    4) I'm very paranoid about my heart seeing as my grandad who didn't smoke/drink/not fat had a quadruple bypass.
    5) despite listening to gangsta rap and heavy rock, tracy chapman is my favourite artist of all time.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast