Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19

Thread: Kevin LevroneŽ Signature Series

  1. #1
    Iron Addict IRONBULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    RUSSIA
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Cool Kevin LevroneŽ Signature Series


  2. #2

    Default

    Fullblown Baby !

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,018
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    MAN levrone has awesome presenttion.I think also the reason i liked him a lot as a teenager was his differnt look with the hair.When 85 procent of the bodybuilders are balding he had epic hair, also cutler and gunter.Hair is exremly important to a bodybuilder s look.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  4. #4
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,841
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    MAN levrone has awesome presenttion.I think also the reason i liked him a lot as a teenager was his differnt look with the hair.When 85 procent of the bodybuilders are balding he had epic hair, also cutler and gunter.Hair is exremly important to a bodybuilder s look.

    Then he shaved his head...

  5. #5
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Then he shaved his head...
    Still more epic in every way than 99.999% bodybuilders to date
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  6. #6
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Are we still beating the piss out of the word 'epic'? Guys, it's 2015.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    531
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Another optimum nutrition product with a $20 label. Should go over well. The only people who use signature brands like cutler, coleman, ect are clueless beginners. Only problem is 99% of them have no clue who Kevin is.

  8. #8

    Default

    another over priced load of rubbish

  9. #9

    Default

    Levro in da house!!!!
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  10. #10
    Barbarian Rabbit_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    695
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Then he shaved his head...
    Bob, almost all pros lose their hair because of androgenic drug use. How come you and Jay Cutler are the only two guys who never went bald despite being Pros?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    Bob, almost all pros lose their hair because of androgenic drug use. How come you and Jay Cutler are the only two guys who never went bald despite being Pros?
    I imagine it's a combination of a lot of things :
    - good genetics for hair (and Bob definitely get that)
    - Good alimentation that's not too acidic maybe ? (I don't know)
    -And good care of them.

    Bodybuilder care about their body and their image so why not caring about the hair it's part of both.

  12. #12

    Default

    Kevin Levrone Signature Series. A strong line with no BS supp IMO ! The only elements lacking here is a good chelated multi bit and mineral and a Omega 3 supp.
    (To be near perfection in my mind)

  13. #13

    Default

    Bob got one of the good wigs.

  14. #14
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,841
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    Bob, almost all pros lose their hair because of androgenic drug use. How come you and Jay Cutler are the only two guys who never went bald despite being Pros?

    I disagree...there are many with hair...some ( like Ronnie/ Phil/ Dex) choose to shave it, other were predisposed to male pattern baldness...

    Genetics are 99% responsible...

    Cant complain...49 yearls old, still stylin n profilin!

  15. #15
    Juggernaut Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,047
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit_Racer View Post
    Bob, almost all pros lose their hair because of androgenic drug use. How come you and Jay Cutler are the only two guys who never went bald despite being Pros?
    Kevin Levrone has hair today? Markus Ruhl, Dennis Wolf, Gunter, Lee Priest and more. all guys on another level then Bob but kept there hair, i just think it is genetics
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

  16. #16
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,841
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    Hate to say it.. but the 70's called and..
    and........?

  17. #17

    Default

    I believe baldness is caused by binding of DHT to the 5-alpha reductase enzymes surrounding the hair follicles. The more of this enzyme you have, the more DHT can bind to it and the more you are prone to balding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •