Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: epi-tren question

Default epi-tren question

I am 8 weeks out from my first power lifting meet and have a question on how I should run my epi-teen (10mgs epistane, 10mgs trenavar). I am currently on 300mgs of test cyp a week and 70mgs of tren ace eod and I plan on keeping these the same up until the meet. Now I have two bottles of iron mag labs epi-tren at 90 capsules each and I was wondering if you guys think it would be better to take 3 caps a day for sixty days or 4 caps a day for 45 days. Toxicity aside which do you think would give more strength gains? Thank you for your time.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robbieboy672 View Post
    I am 8 weeks out from my first power lifting meet and have a question on how I should run my epi-teen (10mgs epistane, 10mgs trenavar). I am currently on 300mgs of test cyp a week and 70mgs of tren ace eod and I plan on keeping these the same up until the meet. Now I have two bottles of iron mag labs epi-tren at 90 capsules each and I was wondering if you guys think it would be better to take 3 caps a day for sixty days or 4 caps a day for 45 days. Toxicity aside which do you think would give more strength gains? Thank you for your time.

Rob
    Considering what you're currently on, I would recommend a shorter duration for anything methylated. Personally, I would run 4 caps ED for 45 days.

okay great. thanks for the advice