Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 46

Thread: Chaos Method - A new breakthrough training system?

  1. #1
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default Chaos Method - A new breakthrough training system?

    Seems to be a new advanced training technique that Hany explains it 5:40 of this video.

    I had never heard of it before but it seems you go to the gym, train hard, rest, recover and the muscles grow.

    The target muscles are in a chaotic state and a forced to break through a plateau.

    For example in the video, if you have weak hamstrings, you would train them hard and they will grow.

    Is anyone else doing this style of training?

    www.leighcarmichael.com

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oh yah, you betcha
    Posts
    7,990

    Default

    Training hard = results? Go on...

  3. #3

    Default

    The muscles will be confused by the hard training and it will trick them into growing lol

    This is nothing new. Arnold was doing this in the 70tys - throwing in different exercises and increasing volume to try and shock the muscle into a growth spurt.
    Weider tried to coin the idea his calling it the Weider muscular confusion system


    Z
    Z

  4. #4
    Behemoth Guvnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,029
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    So, if you don't train hard, train harder and your muscle will grow?

    This is insane, groundbreaking and could well change the way hard trainers train.

    OP's post is spam and has been reported.

  5. #5
    Mass Monster TooPowerful4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    JerZ
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    to be fair what i think is implied (or maybe not and im just helping lol) is that its a short form of overreaching combined with shock. shock the muscles into growth with volume and the enhanced recovery adaptation to that workout will carry over for the next few weeks or so.

    but still, no it is not ground breaking or now was just given a fancy name and structure. like Lee Priest said about FST-7 "so im supposed to do lots of sets and reps at the end and burn out, shit i invented this years ago!". lol.... sarcasm was funny, but he was right. It was just a structured and relabeled version of what people have been doing for years. Again, to be fair structure and a placebo relabeling so people BELIEVE its new and ground breaking could trick them into putting forth the effort and thus growing
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

  6. #6
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    So, if you don't train hard, train harder and your muscle will grow?

    This is insane, groundbreaking and could well change the way hard trainers train.

    OP's post is spam and has been reported.
    Spam?

    Are you insinuating this new training method has no merit?
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  7. #7
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    I can't see how you would risk putting this out there with no trademark whatsoever...you could be losing millions!
    Shit. Can I do that?

    Help me out and we can go halves.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  8. #8
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,513
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Who'd buy it if it didn't have a funny name?

    so the premise is this, train hard once a month

    awesome
    D E S T R O Y

  9. #9
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    "New advances training technique"???? ...... Where is it?

  10. #10
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Who'd buy it if it didn't have a funny name?

    so the premise is this, train hard once a month

    awesome
    If feel it's more than training hard, it about tricking the muscles. Like the muscle thinks you are only gonna do 10 reps then you trick it and do 11. The muscle is then forced to grow in order to adapt to the extra stress.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  11. #11
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Listen...im going to let you guys in on a secret training method ive discovered and it will make you big fast....ok, so, you warm up real good, THEN, you do 2-4 sets with reps between 6-10, you eat lots of protein and carbs AND do some cardio. BOOM!!! BMC Mega Training System....That will be $39.99 please
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  12. #12
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    If feel it's more than training hard, it about tricking the muscles. Like the muscle thinks you are only gonna do 10 reps then you trick it and do 11. The muscle is then forced to grow in order to adapt to the extra stress.
    Groundbreaking stuff....so like if im only gonna do 8 reps, but I do 10 and it tricks it to growing?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  13. #13
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,513
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    If feel it's more than training hard, it about tricking the muscles. Like the muscle thinks you are only gonna do 10 reps then you trick it and do 11. The muscle is then forced to grow in order to adapt to the extra stress.
    : )
    Groundbreaking
    So it's a bit like the zillion conversations I've had with training partners
    "Lets do ten sets of ten on chins"
    "Let's do drop sets till we get 100 reps......then do it again"
    "Whoever gets less reps on squats has to do another 5 sets"
    "Let's do 5 variations of flys"
    "Let's do 5 variations of presses"
    "Let's do sets of 50 on *insert exercisename*
    "Let's do 20 second negatives on everything"
    "Let's do partials on everything"
    "Let's do....
    D E S T R O Y

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Who'd buy it if it didn't have a funny name?
    Never a truer, (or sader) word spoken.

  15. #15
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Listen...im going to let you guys in on a secret training method ive discovered and it will make you big fast....ok, so, you warm up real good, THEN, you do 2-4 sets with reps between 6-10, you eat lots of protein and carbs AND do some cardio. BOOM!!! BMC Mega Training System....That will be $39.99 please
    You accept PayPal?
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  16. #16
    Iron Addict leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    2,286
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    : )
    Groundbreaking
    So it's a bit like the zillion conversations I've had with training partners
    "Lets do ten sets of ten on chins"
    "Let's do drop sets till we get 100 reps......then do it again"
    "Whoever gets less reps on squats has to do another 5 sets"
    "Let's do 5 variations of flys"
    "Let's do 5 variations of presses"
    "Let's do sets of 50 on *insert exercisename*
    "Let's do 20 second negatives on everything"
    "Let's do partials on everything"
    "Let's do....
    I see where you are coming from but if you discuss what you are going to do the muscles may overhear you, thus not end up being tricked into growth.

    You guys should text each other in regard to the training style of the day.

    Also you gotta a catchy names going on there "let's do training".
    www.leighcarmichael.com

  17. #17
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This thread is pure chaos. I can feel myself growing. Guys continue talking in chaotic fashion so I'll keep growing. Or can we only do this once a month?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •