Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: whatever happened to Steve Cook?

Aesthetic_Design

Default whatever happened to Steve Cook?

Big blonde bodybuilder from Alaska all over the mags 10-12 yrs ago, anybody know?

Edit* thats not his name, I forgot his name but he was a superheavyweight and won the npc usas or nationals circa 2004 or so

Chris Cook

Steve Cook is a mens physique guy who dresses gay now with weird hipster hair.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

I think Chris Cook is in real estate or something. Chick mentioned it a while ago
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Yeah I think Steve Cook is at a hair salon getting his highlights touched up.. may be able to find him there.

Hope this helps!

I think steve cook makes more money than 95% of all body builders and is every womens dream guy. lol at people hating on him. I met him at the mecca a couple days ago and he's possibly the nicest/ coolest guy you could ever meet. Not to mention top 5 at the olympia two years in a row. 6'2 230 lbs not far from arnolds size and probably bigger legs than arnold had

Quote Originally Posted by tyler_physique View Post
    I think steve cook makes more money than 95% of all body builders and is every womens dream guy. lol at people hating on him. I met him at the mecca a couple days ago and he's possibly the nicest/ coolest guy you could ever meet. Not to mention top 5 at the olympia two years in a row. 6'2 230 lbs not far from arnolds size and probably bigger legs than arnold had
    If chicks are interested in effeminate fucking Pansy's who have never worked a day of manual labor in their life and think their worth as a man is defined by how good his hair is, then the future of our species is in question.

????????

Bodybuilders have never trained to fuck more chicks, I have no problem being nasty to them if I look massive.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

I love how people think they have any clue how much money others make. Why is he rich? Because of his number of followers on Instagram? In 2013, he moved to L.A. (Already a pro) and his table waiting job at a Santa Monica restaurant wasn't enough to pay the bills, so he moved back home. But yeah, waiting tables gets you more money than 95% of bodybuilders.

Quote Originally Posted by cochran View Post
    I love how people think they have any clue how much money others make. Why is he rich? Because of his number of followers on Instagram? In 2013, he moved to L.A. (Already a pro) and his table waiting job at a Santa Monica restaurant wasn't enough to pay the bills, so he moved back home. But yeah, waiting tables gets you more money than 95% of bodybuilders.
    You just destroy his dream and his idol.

Every year we have new 87000 MP Pro. It is impossible that they are making tons of money. Nobody's fighting for them because there is a surplus of workers.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

YALL can check him out on his tweet. he just posted. i guess he's still doin' fitness,, just not competin'. weird.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    ????????

Bodybuilders have never trained to fuck more chicks, I have no problem being nasty to them if I look massive.
    I never said he trained to fuck chicks. I think its funny when I see people on here ripping on him when he's living the life. Good then, look nasty, don't get laid, it matters not to me. People like you are whats wrong with the fitness industry. We're all out here because we love to lift weights and train and diet towards our goals. You're a nobody hating on someone whose made something out of himself because he doesn't want to be gigantic and nasty like you do and probably enjoys fucking women, unlike you

Quote Originally Posted by cochran View Post
    He makes money from being one of the most popular fitness models out there today, and also being optimum nutrition (one of the top supp company's) number one sponsored athlete. Also from having one of the most popular fitness youtube channels. Being a top BB is great but these days social media is what makes you money. Having a gigantic, balanced, conditioned physique is awesome... but if you can't market yourself its pretty useless

I never said he trained to fuck chicks. I think its funny when I see people on here ripping on him when he's living the life. Good then, look nasty, don't get laid, it matters not to me. People like you are whats wrong with the fitness industry. We're all out here because we love to lift weights and train and diet towards our goals. You're a nobody hating on someone whose made something out of himself because he doesn't want to be gigantic and nasty like you do and probably enjoys fucking women, unlike you

He makes money from being one of the most popular fitness models out there today, and also being optimum nutrition (one of the top supp company's) number one sponsored athlete.
    THIS! Lucky motherfucker gets all the ON shit he wants. I wish i could get that stuff for free.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Z06 View Post
    If chicks are interested in effeminate fucking Pansy's who have never worked a day of manual labor in their life and think their worth as a man is defined by how good his hair is, then the future of our species is in question.
    How do you know his work history? LOL. You're making yourself look like an idiot and proving how unreliable your opinion is conidering the manual labor jobs he has worked his whole life until he worked so hard he got to the point where he no longer needs to work.

cook.jpg

If this is what an effeminate fuckin pansys looks like than sign me up to look like an effeminate fucking pansy.

To me he has the best physique in IFBB Mens physique... and he knows it and that's why he doesnt give a shit about Olympia this year and focuses on what matters - making money and getting more followers who can help his bussiness
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    To me he has the best physique in IFBB Mens physique... and he knows it and that's why he doesnt give a shit about Olympia this year and focuses on what matters - making money and getting more followers who can help his bussiness
    Exactly, he's a smart dude, knows what he needs to do. He doesn't need to shine in MPD to be recognized like most of the competitors do

Exactly, he's a smart dude, knows what he needs to do. He doesn't need to shine in MPD to be recognized like most of the competitors do
    he was the biggest name in MPD when it started... he's well taken care of. Optimum and BB.com will keep him for very long time

Right now Sadik is obviously bigger name
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast