Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 6 - Perfecting the Pecs

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,616
    Gender
    Male

    Default Raising Compton Episode 6 - Perfecting the Pecs


  2. #2
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    You want to really hit the chest to really make it pop.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  3. #3
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,299
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I predict Compton will be definite top 3 at this Arnold and he may pull and upset win depending on others conditioning.
    He's just too big , wide and well balanced to ignore in the line up.

    Evan may come in ripped and push the field and Dex is always a threat .
    If I had to bet, I'd lay $$ on Compton.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  4. #4
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You want to really hit the chest to really make it pop.
    Hahahah

  5. #5
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I predict Compton will be definite top 3 at this Arnold and he may pull and upset win depending on others conditioning.
    He's just too big , wide and well balanced to ignore in the line up.

    Evan may come in ripped and push the field and Dex is always a threat .
    If I had to bet, I'd lay $$ on Compton.
    Going for the low hanging fruit with this post.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Mass Monster buffguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,340

    Default

    Arnold classic champion!!!

  8. #8
    Barbarian Cyberpump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    737
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    He's likely to win if he relies on himself and doesn't listen to too much of the "ya gotta do this" advice now that he is the center of attention.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

  9. #9
    IFBB Pro justincompton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    802
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    He's likely to win if he relies on himself and doesn't listen to too much of the "ya gotta do this" advice now that he is the center of attention.
    I do everything on my own still. I wake up and decide "lower cardio, or more cardio, raise carbs or slash carbs, volume or low volume". I go based on what my body tells me.

  10. #10
    Barbarian Cyberpump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    737
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I do everything on my own still. I wake up and decide "lower cardio, or more cardio, raise carbs or slash carbs, volume or low volume". I go based on what my body tells me.
    I am glad to hear this. Best of luck Justin.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

  11. #11
    Spotter JoshH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Coast, CA.
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Justin I've been following you for a while and am a big fan, good luck at the Arnold!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I do everything on my own still. I wake up and decide "lower cardio, or more cardio, raise carbs or slash carbs, volume or low volume". I go based on what my body tells me.
    Where can I find the PDF or downloadable chest routine that goes with the video? Thanks in advance!

  13. #13
    Barbarian
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    520
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I do everything on my own still. I wake up and decide "lower cardio, or more cardio, raise carbs or slash carbs, volume or low volume". I go based on what my body tells me.
    Keep those smarts working Justin. Your progress is remarkable and your posing routine is flawless. You are on your way to the top!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •