Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video: Frank "Wrath" McGrath Moving to California

Thumbs up Video: Frank "Wrath" McGrath Moving to California

Moving to Cali (via Miami) with his life and his girl, Frank "Wrath" McGrath. It's time for change. It's time for a new focus. This footage as about as real and as authentic as you can get. Follow McGrath on his "journey" and listen to him as he opens up in a frank way about life, competition and staying focused. Though he's leaving Canada, he'll always take a little with him. Only from Frank, only from Animal.

instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar

truth spoken ...see 3:40 till end

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Moving to Cali (via Miami) with his life and his girl, Frank "Wrath" McGrath. It's time for change. It's time for a new focus. This footage as about as real and as authentic as you can get. Follow McGrath on his "journey" and listen to him as he opens up in a frank way about life, competition and staying focused. Though he's leaving Canada, he'll always take a little with him. Only from Frank, only from Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by lil mama View Post
    truth spoken ...see 3:40 till end

Yes, some really good words of wisdom
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Awesome Video! need more vids like that. Some real words of wisdom there. Keep em' coming guys, Good Luck in Cali Frank

Great, as if egg whites price is not high enough already let's throw more demand at it!

I wish Frank all the best with his move to California, I liked what he said in the vid..."would you still be doing this if nobody knew? if there was no stage, no next contest". The passion he has for training it's evident, as for me this spoke directly to me b/c 5 years removed from the competitive stage I still love to train and eat healthy. I workout and loved training before I ever wanted to compete, it's great to see Frank elaborate on this topic.

I like how he talks about he isn't doing this for fame or money. If you truly love something you don't work a day in your life doing that thing! Frank is good example of having Passion for bodybuilding
    DEDICATED FOR LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwire View Post
    I like how he talks about he isn't doing this for fame or money. If you truly love something you don't work a day in your life doing that thing! Frank is good example of having Passion for bodybuilding
    If Frank isn't doing it for money, what is he doing it for? To slowly kill himself?

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Moving to Cali (via Miami) with his life and his girl, Frank "Wrath" McGrath. It's time for change. It's time for a new focus. This footage as about as real and as authentic as you can get. Follow McGrath on his "journey" and listen to him as he opens up in a frank way about life, competition and staying focused. Though he's leaving Canada, he'll always take a little with him. Only from Frank, only from Animal.]
    Who wrote this over dramatic crap? Please tell me it was a woman...

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandwich View Post
    If Frank isn't doing it for money, what is he doing it for? To slowly kill himself?
    This

darkwire, you're so fucking lost

"Stop talking about how hard you train and just fuckin train hard." Good advice. Frank keeps it real! Good vid as always. ANIMAL never disappoints.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Nice video ! As always with Frank & Animal !
    I wish Frank the best for 2015 !

Because he love it and steroids are just a part of BB'ing.

Great video Frank!

LMAO. Wow that's so true..
    TEAM QUADRO!!!
    TEAM WOLF!!!

There are easier ways to make money than bodybuilding. Frank truly loves bodybuilding, he's never been one to seek out fame or fortune.
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    "Stop talking about how hard you train and just fuckin train hard." Good advice. Frank keeps it real! Good vid as always. ANIMAL never disappoints.
    This should be on a new T-shirt by Animal...that I would proudly wear b/c there are a lot of "hardcore" trainers these days in the gym. Mostly all like to tell about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    This should be on a new T-shirt by Animal...that I would proudly wear b/c there are a lot of "hardcore" trainers these days in the gym. Mostly all like to tell about it...
    +2!!!

A new Animal shirt.... "Stop talking about how hard you train and just fuckin train hard."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast