Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Juan Morel 13 weeks out from the New York Pro 2015

legs came up a ton Juan!! like you i switched from back squats to front squats this offseason

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Lean as shit!!!!

Any other shows other than the NYP?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    Vics legs are not what they used to be, so yur equal there....but shows are won from the BACK....which vic has u all day. bring that back up & come in peeled & then u can HONESTLY say..... "NOW ITS A PARTY!"....lol.
    Thank you!! i'm no competing against Vic that my boy, i'm there to bring my best and hope and pray my best is good enough to win
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpnirn11 View Post
    Looking great bro..legs came up and condition is great this far out...dominicano in the house..mg plan is to have this look at the end of my off-season...give out take 20lbs..
    thank you!! good luck wishing you the best with your off season
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    legs were number one priorty in the off-season, looks like he's brought them up.
    going to be a good NY Pro show
    thanks Michael it def gonna be a great New York Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    Looking big! keep dem gainz coming
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    NY PRO WINNER! Juan Morel!
    haha!! hope so Mayor lets see what the future holds
    Quote Originally Posted by macmac View Post
    Juan, what camera are you using Hahahaha.
    Looking great btw ! Good luck this year.
    for my pictures or the video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve56 View Post
    legs came up a ton Juan!! like you i switched from back squats to front squats this offseason
    front squats def help but i have to give most of the credit to a ton of leg presses lot of reps and ton of volume
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Lean as shit!!!!

Any other shows other than the NYP?
    thanks man!! yeah gonna be doing the Arnold Brasil 3 weeks after the New York Pro

Looking awesome man! 2015 is going to be a good year.. I like the decor of the dining room too.. may have to pass that along to my wife since we're looking remodel soon.. nice flooring too LOL

Looking good Juan, whats you cardio like this far out, how much, type and how often?

Behemoth

Hugh gains year on year now. That's some achievement for an already 10 Olmpian. Fantastic frame too! Always find my eye drawn to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Looking awesome man! 2015 is going to be a good year.. I like the decor of the dining room too.. may have to pass that along to my wife since we're looking remodel soon.. nice flooring too LOL
    Thanks Man!! Have to do al the credit for the decor to the wife
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktaboo View Post
    Looking good Juan, whats you cardio like this far out, how much, type and how often?
    Thank you!! Cardio is 30 min on the step master on about 40-44 steps per min Monday thru Saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul k View Post
    Hugh gains year on year now. That's some achievement for an already 10 Olmpian. Fantastic frame too! Always find my eye drawn to him.
    Thank you!! I try my best!! I love to train and train as hard as I can year round!!

Juan are you coming to the classic? If so, I have the ultimate food challenge for you at a local restaurant here.. a lot of people fail but I think you may be able to house it!

http://meltbarandgrilled.com/melt-challenge/

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw. Over 5 lbs. of food! Finish it all without any help or trips to the bathroom and you will be awarded a Melt t-shirt or Melt Pint Glass, a $10 gift card and we’ll immortalize you in our online Melt Challenge Hall of Fame.

Juan are you coming to the classic? If so, I have the ultimate food challenge for you at a local restaurant here.. a lot of people fail but I think you may be able to house it!

http://meltbarandgrilled.com/melt-challenge/

Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw. Over 5 lbs. of food! Finish it all without any help or trips to the bathroom and you will be awarded a Melt t-shirt or Melt Pint Glass, a $10 gift card and we’ll immortalize you in our online Melt Challenge Hall of Fame.
    Yes I'll def be at the Arnold!! I def won't be able to do that food challenge since I'm leaving early on Sunday and Sunday's are my cheat day!! i did a burger challenge 2011 was a 5 pound pulled pork burger from plus sides and fries had to eat it in 30 min there were about 5 other people and I ended up winning lol!! So I'm sure that monster cheese wouldn't be a problem

LMFAO OMG - dude if you come back next year and are not show prepping, I'll buy that challenge for you. Most people get about half way through and then tap out...

LMFAO OMG - dude if you come back next year and are not show prepping, I'll buy that challenge for you. Most people get about half way through and then tap out...
    Haha sounds good!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Juan has improved on his posing a lot too! He realizes the importance of being able to display the physique in a professional manner!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Juan has improved on his posing a lot too! He realizes the importance of being able to display the physique in a professional manner!
    Thank you Mayor!! Yes posing is very important and if you can't present your physique to its best than someone who knows how to will beat you even if there physique is not better than yours, also if someone who has a better physique who doesn't display well you can have he upper hand

He needs to add another 20lbs to be a real threat to the top dawgs.

Juan, noticeable leg improvements. Normally I'd wonder if someone could hold onto that leg size as they diet, but you grow into the shows like nobody's business. I bet your legs will look much better in 8 weeks.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Good job!! Much beef in your legzzz Juan..congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Juan, noticeable leg improvements. Normally I'd wonder if someone could hold onto that leg size as they diet, but you grow into the shows like nobody's business. I bet your legs will look much better in 8 weeks.
    Thanks Man!! yeah i have a good feeling about this prep! i'm already starting to make decent gains so i'm excited to see the finished product..
    Quote Originally Posted by AndryPata90 View Post
    Good job!! Much beef in your legzzz Juan..congrats!!
    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast