Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Lowdown on Low Carb Diets

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,618
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Lowdown on Low Carb Diets


  2. #2
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Another link inside a link brought to you by Nate

  3. #3
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,436
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Another link inside a link brought to you by Nate
    The link inside the link is great when you want to share the actual link without having to include the forum comments.

  4. #4
    Mass Monster Billy Blackwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    I like how they use someone who is known for dieting on high carbs as the image for a low carb diet article.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    I like how they use someone who is known for dieting on high carbs as the image for a low carb diet article.
    LCHF is good for average people. Because it's optimal diet for overall health. But not for bodybuilders who want to be 280 monsters hehe.

  6. #6
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,436
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    I like how they use someone who is known for dieting on high carbs as the image for a low carb diet article.

    Nice vacuum, BB!

  7. #7
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,798
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    The link inside the link is great when you want to share the actual link without having to include the forum comments.
    Forum Inception ..... A link inside a link inside another link

  8. #8
    Mass Monster IRON DWARF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Joizy
    Posts
    5,436
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Forum Inception ..... A link inside a link inside another link
    LOL!

  9. #9
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Links inside links inside links? Someone's having way too much fun.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •