Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 39

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Chest 5 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,753
    Gender
    Male

    Default Branch Warren Trains Chest 5 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015


  2. #2

    Default

    Always humble. Props to him

  3. #3
    Spotter KLEINE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    210
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    5 min. footage.... really guys??

    On topic: strong training, like always with branch W.

  4. #4
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLEINE View Post
    5 min. footage.... really guys??

    On topic: strong training, like always with branch W.
    What do you want? An instructional chest training video with branch? There's youtube for that. This was just fine. Got to see what he's looking like 5 weeks out, couple sets and a little insight from him. Is rather watch these kind of videos than some that are like 45 minutes long showing the entire workout.

  5. #5
    Juggernaut DerekRJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Still loving Michigan
    Posts
    9,004
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    What do you want? An instructional chest training video with branch? There's youtube for that. This was just fine. Got to see what he's looking like 5 weeks out, couple sets and a little insight from him. Is rather watch these kind of videos than some that are like 45 minutes long showing the entire workout.
    Agreed, 5 minutes is plenty. Again, someone complaining about FREE content.
    I stop me....no one else does.

  6. #6
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Complaining that they want more.... obviously likes the content. relax

  7. #7
    Iron Addict
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,772
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBaxter View Post
    Complaining that they want more.... obviously likes the content. relax
    Doesn't matter. It never seems to be good enough. All people do nowadays is bitch and complain. I'm sick of gossiping bitches and dudes who gossip like bitches.

  8. #8
    Spotter KLEINE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    210
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Doesn't matter. It never seems to be good enough. All people do nowadays is bitch and complain. I'm sick of gossiping bitches and dudes who gossip like bitches.

  9. #9

    Thumbs up

    HOW COULD U NOT LIKE THIS DUDE!...dude busts his ass & brings it & does the best he can with what he has....much respect

  10. #10
    Mass Monster buffguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,364

    Default

    I certainly don't dislike this dude at all. I just don't see him as a threat anylonger. Kudos to his hard work and determination, but top 4 or 5 at the Arnold will be a good placing for him.

  11. #11
    Mass Monster buffguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,364

    Default

    Can they do forearms implants yet? Cause Branch has none.

  12. #12

    Default

    good luck branch , ill be rooting for you on a top spot if not #1
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

  13. #13
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,791
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    One thing for sure Branch puts in the work and if you make it out to the Arnold you will see how Branch is a fan favorite!

  14. #14
    Barbarian Squat Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Amsterdam - The Netherlands
    Posts
    725
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Branch is hardcore!
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,590
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffguy View Post
    I certainly don't dislike this dude at all. I just don't see him as a threat anylonger. Kudos to his hard work and determination, but top 4 or 5 at the Arnold will be a good placing for him.
    Very good in this line up. I think Dexter, Evan, Compton and Cedric will all beat him. Then there are the wildcards like Roelly and Beyeke who could beat him.

  17. #17
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,719

    Default

    Branch still has the ability to shock people. Nobody expected him to make top 6 at the Mr. O a few months ago.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •