Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Putnam.....The Return

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Default Peter Putnam.....The Return

What checking out John Meadows IG and it looks like he is now working with Meadows. Curious to see how much he can improve. Shit, Foaud is looking massive, so is Ken Jackson. Meadows knows his shit!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

sensational news...i hope he stays on the narrow path and does not stray
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Nice!

Stop it...Peter Putnam had the "dream life" handed to him...weider contract before he even turned pro...barely was able to turn pro somehow...ended up with one of the hottest fitness chicks around Jessica...then somehow blew it. Then he found Jesus...now he's going to try and do what...Mark Dugdale 2.0? Super religious guy competing in the IFBB?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Stop it...Peter Putnam had the "dream life" handed to him...weider contract before he even turned pro...barely was able to turn pro somehow...ended up with one of the hottest fitness chicks around Jessica...then somehow blew it. Then he found Jesus...now he's going to try and do what...Mark Dugdale 2.0? Super religious guy competing in the IFBB?
    is it suppose to be wrong? I don't see you're point

HA HA.PETER PUTNAM.In all my bodybuilding years Never AND i MEAN NEVER HAVE i SEEN SUCH A CRAPPY BODYBUILDER MAKING HEADLINES.hE WAS ON THE cover plenty of times in the mid 2005 and not one of the whas deserved.i WOULD GO SO FAR and say he was the most overated bodybuilder off all time along with dan hill and richard jones.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    HA HA.PETER PUTNAM.In all my bodybuilding years Never AND i MEAN NEVER HAVE i SEEN SUCH A CRAPPY BODYBUILDER MAKING HEADLINES.hE WAS ON THE cover plenty of times in the mid 2005 and not one of the whas deserved.i WOULD GO SO FAR and say he was the most overated bodybuilder off all time along with dan hill and richard jones.
    Richard jone was good bodybuilder he qualified an did the olympia so I guest is not that badimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Richard jone was not a mass freak but all the proportion was there

I remember Peter Putnam when I first got into Bodybuilding saw him in mags
    but never on any big stages? and then just fizzled

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilding View Post
    Richard jone was good bodybuilder he qualified an did the olympia so I guest is not that badimage.jpg
    richard jones had a beautiful phsyque good symmetry ,nice flow and a he had a nice smile.but I said he was overrated.FLEX magazine actually had him on the cover with the title next mr olympia?ha ha,he weighed a wopping 195 pounds.I never said he was shiit, but he was overated. He weighed 195 how in the hell was he gonna place in the olympia vs jay,gustavo,ronnie,etch?Anyway I like his phsyque ,but he was no no way near what flex tryied to make him,he had a good smile and would probably be a awesome mens phsyque olympia.
    BY THE way he qualified to the olympia because he got a gift placing to enter the show.back in thoose days the ifbb was even more coorupt so you actually had people winning shows just off who they represented.like steve the gift in brazil last year
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Look up Dan Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzle View Post
    Look up Dan Hill
    YOU SEE i MENTIONED HIM too as overated.so what do you mean look him up?

This is great news
    isabelleturell.com
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

I thought Putman could be the new white hope, the successor to Cutler, now i saw was wrong with these predictions.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

richard jones had a beautiful phsyque good symmetry ,nice flow and a he had a nice smile.but I said he was overrated.FLEX magazine actually had him on the cover with the title next mr olympia?ha ha,he weighed a wopping 195 pounds.I never said he was shiit, but he was overated. He weighed 195 how in the hell was he gonna place in the olympia vs jay,gustavo,ronnie,etch?Anyway I like his phsyque ,but he was no no way near what flex tryied to make him,he had a good smile and would probably be a awesome mens phsyque olympia.
    BY THE way he qualified to the olympia because he got a gift placing to enter the show.back in thoose days the ifbb was even more coorupt so you actually had people winning shows just off who they represented.like steve the gift in brazil last year
    True

I never understood why PP used to be popular. Completely unimpressive physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post
    I never understood why PP used to be popular. Completely unimpressive physique.
    Blonde white guy, big arms, big legs.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast