Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Legs 4 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

Default Branch Warren Trains Legs 4 Weeks Out - Arnold Classic 2015

would be a great feat if he could break top 3...

Quote Originally Posted by tryder View Post
    would be a great feat if he could break top 3...
    For him, yeah. But not for bodybuilding's sake.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    For him, yeah. But not for bodybuilding's sake.
    Amen. Branch's nickname should be "the anomaly" because how the fuck does he place high, that is a mystery. The guy should practice his horse riding skill instead.

It seems from the video that he is working his weak side with the unilateral leg press machine.

I wonder if he still gets a good pump, or if his body has had enough? He said in the video he feels better than he has since 2012. Does every bodybuilder say something like that to the cameras?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    It seems from the video that he is working his weak side with the unilateral leg press machine.

I wonder if he still gets a good pump, or if his body has had enough? He said in the video he feels better than he has since 2012. Does every bodybuilder say something like that to the cameras?
    I think its mandatory to say either that or "I am at my best ever".

Can I say that his style looked pretty solid in most of those exercise. Nice comments by him at the start of the video.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by D-NUTZ View Post
    Maybe, and while I have to admit his leg(s) have not and may never reach their former all-time best I still think his condition and freakiness are still super competitive in the top ten. The earlier comment that his placings are anomalies isn't exactly fair imo. When he placed 2nd at the O to cutler he deserved it. His first Arnold win was probably deserved too, his second arnold win was more controversial as was his finish at the 2013 Mr. O but even those finishes depended on the judges opinions and tastes and he was at most a couple spots too high if anything.

The funny thing to me is all of those that say Wolf is aesthetic and amazing but hate Branch's look. To me they both have a similar look the main difference being Wolf is a longer version. They have similar color and condition. Both have good quads but not as good as kais. Similar weaknesses in the back. You can point to differences but they balance out in no ones favor. Wolf has a better arms and narrower waist (seemingly) but Branch has way better calves and a much more 3D chest with more detailed abdominals, so its a wash.

Spotter

Branch lost a lot of his forearms size that's pretty schocking !

A polished turd is still a turd.

Thanks for the video and update!
    Good luck at the Arnold!!!

It's a shame that a physique such as this gets rewarded by the IFBB! How many gifts is this fed. Going to give this vampire?

NICE TOO see a pro really having a good old school workout.He still have the desire and positive mind set to be a top 10 lympian for two ,tree more years.But sadly I can see he has gotten too small and he has the old man fore arm look that shows he is done winning shows-Anyway branch you had a fucking epic carear and you really reached youre potentiol.I dont think there is nothing more you could have done but at youre olympia second place fininsh you looked fucking aqwsome.I respect you branch
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Banned

A polished turd is still a turd.
    True that.

YOU ARE VERY DISSRESPECTUAL TO IFBB LEGEND BRANCH WARREN i SEE.
    a true legend by the way.He is has done a exelent job in buildingh his phsyque.He used to be the shiit with legs and freaky size almost never see before.If he only was taller he might have won a olympia or two
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

We all know that 2009 was Branch's peak, then it was downhill. He looked WAY better at that Olympia than he did at either of the Arnold's he placed 1st in. I honestly don't think he should have beaten Wolf.

Unfortunately for Branch, 2009 was also Jay Cutler's peak and Jay was the hands-down winner of that year's Mr. O.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    In 2007 his rippling chest was insane, never before had I seen that kind of graininess and vasularity in a chest. Then over the years he seemed to just stop growing. Appears his body gave out after the birth of his daughter.
    I don't know how much this effects enhanced guys (maybe not at all) but I have read articles that indicate a mans testosterone/hormone levels decrease when they're around children, let alone raising a young daughter.

Either way, his family is obviously a priority over BB as it should be for him, so guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Or should I say the Physique...
    Test levels will be at whatever he injects. It's just injuries, wear, tear and age

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast