Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 8 - What's Shakin' & Cookin' Part 2

Why the paper plates chief?

Justin is one of those guys that is always crossing his I's and dotting his T's always striving to be better and chasing progress even if it only means a 1-2% change. There has not been a workout yet where he has not had several shakers of different powders all planned around his workout this is not just for show anything that he can do will be done and that means basic supplementation is not just laughed at by him. EAA's, Creatine, Glutamine, Taurine, Glycerol has all been a part of his daily routine since I have known him well before any sort of contracts were in play.

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    I think the point is that with the full gear cycle Justin is on plus (speculating) fat burning compounds such as GH, Clen/T3.. adding in a "Evogen" Supplement is not going to do anything significant. And if I am wrong and it does, then might as well stop the gear.
    I fully understand your thoughts and you are mostly correct. That being said, I think there is a lot to be said for micro management at the very top level once you've reached the top level. Team Sky's Dave Brailsford managed a regime that prided itself on 'marginal gains'. At track cycling his team won 70% of the Olympic gold medals and has won 2 of the last 3 Tour de France.

He broke everything down into small areas. Sleep, conditioning, supplementation, diet, bike design, suit design, mental, everything. The aim was to improve every facet by tiny amounts, where by itself was insignificant, but combined made a tangible difference.nan example of this was how while traveling he got his team to take the same pillow everywhere, because he knew it increased the likeyhood of proper rest.

Otc supplements can be seen as an area of 'marginal gains' that combined with other elements could lead to small but tangible improvements.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    I think the point is that with the full gear cycle Justin is on plus (speculating) fat burning compounds such as GH, Clen/T3.. adding in a "Evogen" Supplement is not going to do anything significant. And if I am wrong and it does, then might as well stop the gear.
    If I hired a pro athlete to promote my line and help increase overall sales and they did nothing to help out and never shouted out the products, I would fire there ass in a heartbeat. If the athlete didnt like the products and did not thing they were quality I would not hire them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    I didn't know Justin was dyslexic...Lol! (Joke). Looks like I'm not the only one busy creating typo errors on this thread.

Will the trend continue...
    wait for it...wait for it...

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    If I hired a pro athlete to promote my line and help increase overall sales and they did nothing to help out and never shouted out the products, I would fire there ass in a heartbeat. If the athlete didnt like the products and did not thing they were quality I would not hire them in the first place.
    ... There it is.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    wait for it...wait for it...

... There it is.
    good find

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    good find
    Lol just messing around. Kswoll is the actual dick. Right Kswoll?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Justin reminds me a lot of a young Jay Cutler when working with Aceto...leaving no stones unturned, and keeping track of every single morsel of food or pill that goes into his body
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

He's OCD down to the ounce on every meal... Almost as if by breaking the rules he will suffer unrealistic consequences.
    Jay was exactly the same way circa 1999-2000...It is called "the mindset of a champion"...Even chewing gum must be logged and calorie-calculated into the daily diet
    JESUS THE CHRIST

^^^ Just kidding. Do what you think you have to if you feel it will keep you on the right track.
    when I competed I kept track of tooth brushing...even tooth paste adds up to overall daily macros...
    Ok, that was a joke
    JESUS THE CHRIST

He's OCD down to the ounce on every meal... Almost as if by breaking the rules he will suffer unrealistic consequences.
    Be sarcastic all you want or make fun of my methods. But my methods work. Lets see your stage shots.

It was just a little jokey joke!
    Two weeks out mate...two weeks out
    I actually read it as a compliment by you.
    I'm not going to say he's OCD, but I will say he's got a distict Dorianesque way of treating diet and nutrition.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    Be sarcastic all you want or make fun of my methods. But my methods work. Lets see your stage shots.
    Here are mine...
    2010ss1.jpg2010ss2.jpg
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Quote Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
    Here are mine...
    2010ss1.jpg2010ss2.jpg
    I wasn't referring to you Rocky. I appreciate all the compliments you have given me since being on MD!

Muscle Head

Hey Justin,
    Why do you put the sweet potatoes in the microwave instead of cooking them in a pan with water?
    Just curious.
    You have a very professional approach in everything you do.
    You really are a class act!
    I wish you the best of luck for the Arnold!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ik View Post
    Hey Justin,
    Why do you put the sweet potatoes in the microwave instead of cooking them in a pan with water?
    Just curious.
    You have a very professional approach in everything you do.
    You really are a class act!
    I wish you the best of luck for the Arnold!
    Cheers
    Thats the biggest secret in bodybuilding bro, I can't tell you that.

Just kidding, wanna know the real truth? I am lazy when it comes to clean up process lol. Boiling them means I need a GIANT pot(which I don't have one big enough lol, because I eat 20-30oz of yam daily at this point) and if I am going thru the hassle of clean up and the process of waiting 30-40 min to cook them that way, I'd want to do a whole day. Or I take a peice of plastic wrap toss it in the micro for 8-10 min and then boom its all done I toss the wrap and chow down lol

Quote Originally Posted by justincompton View Post
    I wasn't referring to you Rocky. I appreciate all the compliments you have given me since being on MD!
    Oh you are very welcome Justin. It is very easy to root for a cool dude like you
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast