Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 8 - What's Shakin' & Cookin' Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by kSwoLL View Post
    Not bad at all...212 competitor?
    More like 186 competitor LOL
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Not bad. I'm currently 205...walk around weight, no reason to diet; so I assume if I were to really get super shredded I might land somewhere around that weight.
    many factors involved, dont be surprised if you might land in 176s...remember we carry a lot of water weight along with fat weight
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Haha...very true. I just don't like the idea of going back to 170-175 Lbs at 5'7'' 1/4...LolBut then again I'm not consuming 7 meals a day...I'm not force feeding; maybe three meals at the most per day currently, and still holding steady at 205 lbs.
    I used to be more OCD about meal timing. These days I just let my hunger dictate when to eat. I am slowly switching to more organic foods as they seem to digest better and allow me to get hungry more often. I realize that the key is not really how much you eat and how frequently, but how efficient you make your body at processing food efficiently...To me that is the real challenge
    JESUS THE CHRIST

I agree with this statement...Rather informative post; Food's that digest better and allow you to get hungry more often is KEY for staying consistent in my opinion. I'm personally going to add more fruits during my next little PH cycle to aid in that department.
    It can get expensive to switch to an all organinc, non-GMO diet, but it is worth the extra bucks in my opinion. Particularly with people with sluggish metabolism or slow digestion, it can work wonders. Even for those on a budget, I would recommend to at least switch to all organic non-GMO foods when it comes to animal sources like meats, poultry, eggs, and dairy products. As TP4U said, you are not what you eat but you are what you digest efficiently
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast