Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Treated another pickled Kidney and Liver from Juice and Booze.

Default Treated another pickled Kidney and Liver from Juice and Booze.

This time in the ER younger guy 32yrs weighed in at 170lbs didn't look like a Bodybuilder just a average Guy complaining of severe Abdo pain and generally feeling like shit. Liver function and kidney function in the toilet.

Told the Doc he was binge drinking and did some Blow and that is all, after he meets me, his Huge Nurse he asks me if Steroids could have caused this. I ask him question about when he came off and dosage, cycle 1500mg of Test each week, he still drank while on cycle "but just a bit" whatever that means and then when his cycle was over "Party on".

Kids get your Fucking Blood work done!!!! and yes our beloved Gear can fuck you up !!!!

P.S next day he was diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis

Rhabdomyolysis /ˌræbdɵmˈɒlɨsɪs/ is a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue (Greek: ραβδω rhabdo- striped μυς myo- muscle) breaks down (Greek: λύσις –lysis) rapidly. Breakdown products of damaged muscle cells are released into the bloodstream; some of these, such as the protein myoglobin, are harmful to the kidneys and may lead tokidney failure. The severity of the symptoms, which may include muscle pains, vomiting and confusion, depends on the extent of muscle damage and whether kidney failure develops. The muscle damage may be caused by physical factors (e.g., crush injury, strenuous exercise), medications, drug abuse, and infections. Some people have a hereditary muscle condition that increases the risk of rhabdomyolysis. The diagnosis is usually made with blood tests and urinalysis. The mainstay of treatment is generous quantities of intravenousfluids, but may include dialysis or hemofiltration in more severe cases.[1][2]

Question.

When I was on super DMZ. I got severe digestion issues. I would burp up what smelled not rotten eggs no matter what I ate. Even a little food wouldnt digest.

What caused this?
    You look like - MD FORUMS

yea bloodwork is useful. can test fuck you up? not me! in my best times i took test and d-ball plus i got a heavy booze every friday and saturday. i did bloodwork and liver was always ok. its all genetics just like with the guys who get lung cancer and donīt even smoke and then you got people like winston churchill who smoked cigars until 90 years old with no problems.

I dont know what DMZ is exactly. I know that using progesterones such as tren will loosen the esophogeal sphincter, the same mechanism by which pregnant women get gastro problems. If DMZ is a progesterone then that might be it. It terrible because no matter what you eat your cells are secreting HCL, so cleaning up the diet doesnt work at all but eating heartburn causing foods makes it even worst. I used to pop zantac all day, but that just makes it worst because the food will sit there longer. 101 problems of Tren.

Quote Originally Posted by Manowar View Post
    P.S next day he was diagnosed with Rhabdomyolysis

Do you happen to know if he was a crossfitter?

Quote Originally Posted by cochran View Post
    Do you happen to know if he was a crossDRESSER?
    fixed , he had bigger issues to deal with then booze and roids
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by cochran View Post
    Do you happen to know if he was a crossfitter?
    I've seen at least 3 cross fitters come to the ER with rhabdo
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTD View Post
    Question.

When I was on super DMZ. I got severe digestion issues. I would burp up what smelled not rotten eggs no matter what I ate. Even a little food wouldnt digest.

What caused this?
    Digestion issues. Digestion problems are pretty common with oral AAS. They are not a sign of internal damage.

Colemanesque

Quote Originally Posted by domzycuttin View Post
    I dont know what DMZ is exactly. I know that using progesterones such as tren will loosen the esophogeal sphincter, the same mechanism by which pregnant women get gastro problems. If DMZ is a progesterone then that might be it. It terrible because no matter what you eat your cells are secreting HCL, so cleaning up the diet doesnt work at all but eating heartburn causing foods makes it even worst. I used to pop zantac all day, but that just makes it worst because the food will sit there longer. 101 problems of Tren.
    It's not a progestin. It'a a combination of 2 oral steroids: SD & Dimethazine (the original version, that is)

Drinking and steroids don't go hand in hand...

Quote Originally Posted by SAMbennett23 View Post
    Drinking and steroids don't go hand in hand...
    Unless you're Kevin Levrone.

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    yea bloodwork is useful. can test fuck you up? not me! in my best times i took test and d-ball plus i got a heavy booze every friday and saturday. i did bloodwork and liver was always ok. its all genetics just like with the guys who get lung cancer and donīt even smoke and then you got people like winston churchill who smoked cigars until 90 years old with no problems.
    You make me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly.
    I miss Jay...

Scary shit. Before getting back o the gym after 4 months off I drank so heavy...still trying to slowly tone it down. Smoking weed helps a lot. I'd like to get on a good oral steroid for a nice boost (have done two heavy inject cycles over past couple years)...def gotta tone the drinking down though. I did get a blood clot in my leg....at the end of my last cycle. think tren+test+eq had something to do with it?

^^man, you're lucky it wasn't in the heart..

chill with the steroids..and the drinking too..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Unless you're Kevin Levrone.
    100lbs dumbbell curls in yo face

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    ^^man, you're lucky it wasn't in the heart..

chill with the steroids..and the drinking too..

Was in my left leg. Yea man no doubt. Slowing the drinking down but looking for a boost in the gym. Don't need it but want it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast