Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raising Compton Episode 8 - What's Shakin' & Cookin' Part 2

Default Raising Compton Episode 8 - What's Shakin' & Cookin' Part 2

I like Justin and think he is a great bodybuilder and humble guy but those plugs for a new sleep product from hany and evogen and a new flavor for aminoject is just ridiculous. I cant stand the plugs.

Plugs are cool when people plugging it says it like he actually takes it or believes it...
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

ads and commercials keep the internet running as it is so i have nothing good OR bad to say about them

I get Justin is sponsored by Evogen and I'm glad he got picked up but the pimping of the products by Hany is a bit much. However, since this is a sponsored Evogen series, it only makes sense. Good video towards the end. I like Justin's outlook on eating better foods... that saying, you are what you eat has eaten, rings true..

How long do u cook the yams in the microwave? I usually boil them , but its a pain and takes a long time.

you can cook a medium sized yam for about 8 min in the microwave and they are perfect. I wrap a damp paper towel around mine

lol @ Hany telling Justin what to do on camera.. I like Hany but that what just a bit too much

Quote Originally Posted by jab4240 View Post
    you can cook a medium sized yam for about 8 min in the microwave and they are perfect. I wrap a damp paper towel around mine
    Yup, and it's much cheaper that way than buying it shrink wrapped, washed and microwave ready.

Spotter

Lol sorry but i doubt you even take any evogen products? Fat burners? Come on.. You guys burn fat with the diet and a combination of drugs and minimum cardio..stop taking people for fools

The last part of the video where Justin was in the kitchen was best part of the video.

Good job Justin is also making his own videos. Too much Evogen BS from Hany...needs to shut up and let Justin educate the audience with REAL information.

Justin is a super cool guy, hope he nails it at the arnold.

Who is Hany kidding? He's gonna go to the lab and make a special product for Justin?

Nobody with half a brain will believe all the BS in this video.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

This is the MOST BS video I've ever seen. Not much info on Justin just a big plug on Hany's BS products.

Haney on the marketing for dummies gig.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    lol @ Hany telling Justin what to do on camera.. I like Hany but that what just a bit too much
    I agree. The telling him what to do (a joke) and it being all about Evogen products was over the top. Especially since it was the majority of the video.
    Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpump View Post
    I agree. The telling him what to do (a joke) and it being all about Evogen products was over the top. Especially since it was the majority of the video.

You guys are funny, Hany pays Justin to endorse his line, if he isn't using Justin to help him increase sales then why even have him as an athlete? I am pretty sure in one post justin did say that he really uses the product. Pros do use supplements guys, as much as you want to believe that they don't. How they incorporated the supplements into the plan makes sense too, so its not like they are BSing you.

Quote Originally Posted by James Blackstone Labs View Post
    You guys are funny, Hany pays Justin to endorse his line, if he isn't using Justin to help him increase sales then why even have him as an athlete? I am pretty sure in one post justin did say that he really uses the product. Pros do use supplements guys, as much as you want to believe that they don't. How they incorporated the supplements into the plan makes sense too, so its not like they are BSing you.

Exactly bro. I don't argue with people. If they believe a certain thing, then oh well, there isn't much changing that because its in their head. I will say first hand I have used ALL the evogen line, and all the new prototypes coming out in the very near future as well. Nothing has been a disappointment. That being said, some products are not for others. This video was filmed at 12 weeks out, that being said, we have made changes to things since then because there is no "plan". I don't use EVP plus I use the regular. Lipocide is very strong stimulant and sleep became a problem for me so I had to cut it out. Every product effects everyone differently. I could drink a cup of coffee and be doing jump and jacks without even realizing it so stims are a no go for me unless I know I'm at a big event working 12-14 hours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast