Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pre & Post Workout Nutrition: Victor Martinez Gives You the Lowdown

i like phil, but this better than you thing and looking down on people is just immature, insecure and actually dumb. ok no ones argues you know more than most ifbb pros, but at the end of the day its just lifting. putting things down and lifting them up, stuffing your face with chicken, its not like you cure cancer. its not that serious for most of us. you enjoy doing it its you passion, but there is no reason to make fun of people or calling them stupid. im sure there are a lot of guys and giirls here that are docs, engineers, or whatever who are very educated in their field.

if you want to be taken serious stop acting like a child. i think thats good advise. everybody is different and victor became pro and grew up in different times with less accessable sources to educate himself, he listened to gurus/workout partners and leaned by trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    All I ever see from you is alot of talk and not much in the way of actions to back it up. Whether that be with yourself, or a client.
    are you cooter ...?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i like phil, but this better than you thing and looking down on people is just immature, insecure and actually dumb.
    Phil has knowledge of psychology, but he must educated in nonviolent communication. Actually, we should all, we do not will feel glorious but is the only way to have a better relationship.

Phil, stupid people only need patience and tools to stop being stupid, if you attack they, this no improve their stupidity.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    i like phil, but this better than you thing and looking down on people is just immature, insecure and actually dumb. ok no ones argues you know more than most ifbb pros, but at the end of the day its just lifting. putting things down and lifting them up, stuffing your face with chicken, its not like you cure cancer. its not that serious for most of us. you enjoy doing it its you passion, but there is no reason to make fun of people or calling them stupid. im sure there are a lot of guys and giirls here that are docs, engineers, or whatever who are very educated in their field.

if you want to be taken serious stop acting like a child. i think thats good advise. everybody is different and victor became pro and grew up in different times with less accessable sources to educate himself, he listened to gurus/workout partners and leaned by trial and error.
    I can accept this. You are right.
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Phil has knowledge of psychology, but he must educated in nonviolent communication. Actually, we should all, we do not will feel glorious but is the only way to have a better relationship.

Phil, stupid people only need patience and tools to stop being stupid, if you attack they, this no improve their stupidity.
    Good advice and i agree. I get frustrated too easily il admit. I think i get more frustrated with an arrogant or assured tone when i can clearly see they arent equipped to discuss the topic so i try to back them out of the argument aggressively. Still, you are right it is not always their fault and belittling people not only will not help, but will also make me look like a jerk. Again, just frustrating when i say something like "fire is hot" and someone tries to disagree or even worse claim to be entitled to an opinion. My BIGGEST annoyance is fact vs. opinion and people not being able to define and differentiate the two. You are not allowed to have an opinion on a fact or STRONGLY supported theory.

But you guys are right so i apologize for my tone and approach and will work to improve it

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Wheat pasta has zero micronutrients and also has bunch of gluten = horrible for intestine... I like buckwheat or millet.
    lol, ignorance at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
    I give credit where due and not before. I treat people according to what they show they deserve. If a person shows high intelligence i treat them as such. You will absolutely NEVER see me argue with Dante Trudel, Matt Porter, John Meadows, any respected doctor or researcher, and a few others. If someone argues with me, but does not substantiate or logically support what they say... or at least display good understanding, analysis or interpretation of the disussion i tend to get frustrated and abusive. As i said i have no patience for people who argue, but shouldnt be arguing..... if you have successfully rebuttaled the intraworkout point factually, logically or reasobably id have applauded your post and conceded that you also have points and from that point on you would have my respect.... but i dont just give respect for no reason.
    OK. So for instance, if Meadows said some enormity, a false assertion you won't say a thing ? Well to never question something or somebody is called faith or dogma. Very smart, especially for somebody that has such a high regard of his own intelligence. Lool

By the way the guys that constantly claim their superior intelligence, usually are quite "poor" in that department. Usually when somebody is really intelligent you will notice him by his superior reasoning, his doing, his approach or the way he carries himself.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    OK. So for instance, if Meadows said some enormity, a false assertion you won't say a thing ? Well to never question something or somebody is called faith or dogma. Very smart, especially for somebody that has such a high regard of his own intelligence. Lool

By the way the guys that constantly claim their superior intelligence, usually are quite "poor" in that department. Usually when somebody is really intelligent you will notice him by his superior reasoning, his doing, his approach or the way he carries himself.
    I agree on all accounts, but my reason for not contesting is out of respect and friendship. If i disagreed id ask a question and lend my point of view for analysis.

And I agree again about intelligence. I guess i was justifying my bad behavior by explaining my frustration.

Iron Addict

I agree on all accounts, but my reason for not contesting is out of respect and friendship. If i disagreed id ask a question and lend my point of view for analysis.

And I agree again about intelligence. I guess i was justifying my bad behavior by explaining my frustration.
    How old are you ?

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    How old are you ?
    Just wondering cu of the way you react sometimes you sound high schoolish.

Roid rage on thread
    - I don't know what the future will bring to me, but I want to be ready when it comes.

Fuk me you all wanted to be this guys best friend when he was offering free expert advice for everyone , now your all agaisnt him for putting up a counter arguement to someone's opinion on a supplement ! Phil your damned if you damned if you don't ..... You give superb detailed answers your a know it all you don't give any free advice n ask them to message you for prep prices and your greedy selfish twat you can't win !!!! I read these boards to gain knowledge on training nutrition etc and all I read is bull shit tit for tat stupid ass comments , Phil's thread was the best thing ive read on this site in years and I lesnred a hell of a lot from his posts . Not kidding arse bt wat do I gain from some cock who just liked to argue all of the time !! Real Bodybuilders are all about bettering themselves not just physically aswel , so phil don't let these 10!stone wannabes stop you posting great Info for serious bb'ers thanks

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshaun View Post
    Fuk me you all wanted to be this guys best friend when he was offering free expert advice for everyone , now your all agaisnt him for putting up a counter arguement to someone's opinion on a supplement ! Phil your damned if you damned if you don't ..... You give superb detailed answers your a know it all you don't give any free advice n ask them to message you for prep prices and your greedy selfish twat you can't win !!!! I read these boards to gain knowledge on training nutrition etc and all I read is bull shit tit for tat stupid ass comments , Phil's thread was the best thing ive read on this site in years and I lesnred a hell of a lot from his posts . Not kidding arse bt wat do I gain from some cock who just liked to argue all of the time !! Real Bodybuilders are all about bettering themselves not just physically aswel , so phil don't let these 10!stone wannabes stop you posting great Info for serious bb'ers thanks
    Simmer down, I never asked a single question or ever tried to be his best friend. Yes I read his thread but there was nothing in there that anyone with a little knowledge and a will and drive to do some research couldn't figure out for themselves.
    I have nothing against Phil, I don't even know the guy. I just think his attitude,aggressiveness, im better than you and know more than you attitude will work against him in the long run. Potential clients might turn away because of this.
    Yes as bodybuilders we are always trying to learn and better our minds and our bodies. It's the way that he carries himself that would turn me away from ever reaching out to him if I was ever looking for a coach. I don't care how knowladgeable someone is, if they are a dick I m gonna be turned off.

Canadian beef you make a Gd point one to which I would agree with if he were a dick , a dick wouldn't give out advice like tht for free and answer tonnes of different questions , n yes we can gain a lot of info off the net bt reading some science filled article appose to getting it from a top prep coach is two different things completely if tht were the case Fukin Google would be everyone's prep coach !!! I guess he's defensive as it's his job n life plus my man be jacked up on some Gd test lol bt seriously can't we all be friends haha ps tell me to simmer down again I dare you

^^He posted thread to drum up business, and capitalize on his once in a lifetime 3rd place in the USA's..

He's no diff than Matt, John, Noel, and any other so-called "guru"

Got to put food on the table somehow..

TP4U handle says it all..
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBeef View Post
    Simmer down, I never asked a single question or ever tried to be his best friend. Yes I read his thread but there was nothing in there that anyone with a little knowledge and a will and drive to do some research couldn't figure out for themselves.
    I have nothing against Phil, I don't even know the guy. I just think his attitude,aggressiveness, im better than you and know more than you attitude will work against him in the long run. Potential clients might turn away because of this.
    Yes as bodybuilders we are always trying to learn and better our minds and our bodies. It's the way that he carries himself that would turn me away from ever reaching out to him if I was ever looking for a coach. I don't care how knowladgeable someone is, if they are a dick I m gonna be turned off.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    ^^He posted thread to drum up business, and capitalize on his once in a lifetime 3rd place in the USA's..

He's no diff than Matt, John, Noel, and any other so-called "guru"

Got to put food on the table somehow..

TP4U handle says it all..
    Well at least the people you referenced me to were solid so im in good company and take that as a compliment

I was asked last year and again this year to do one and it was seemingly popular almost 100k views in a few months. Feel free to petition to delete my Q&A i wont protest. I will even agree to it if you can get 50 people to ask for it taken down ;-)

And il make u a deal. I top my "once in a lifetime 3rd" by end 2015 and u delete your account and never come back. I dont and i wont post here again. Accept?

Behemoth

Well at least the people you referenced me to were solid so im in good company and take that as a compliment

I was asked last year and again this year to do one and it was seemingly popular almost 100k views in a few months. Feel free to petition to delete my Q&A i wont protest. I will even agree to it if you can get 50 people to ask for it taken down ;-)

And il make u a deal. I top my "once in a lifetime 3rd" by end 2015 and u delete your account and never come back. I dont and i wont post here again. Accept?
    I like this dude!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast